G-Spot Enhancement Treatment
The G-Spot is an area inside the vagina that is composed of erectile tissue and plays a major role in intercourse since it leads to strong sexual arousal when stimulated and can even lead to very potent orgasms with chances of ejaculation. It can be typically found on the top wall of the vaginal canal on the side below the belly button. Even though the existence of the G-spot has not been scientifically proven while some women also would have a hard time finding it, it does exist and can vary in location, size and definition from one woman to another.
The G-Shot is an injectable treatment for that intimate area in women, designed to enhance it physically and consequently improve sexual feeling and gratification.
Who is a Candidate?
Good candidates for this treatment are:
- Women who have a healthy sexual life or close to it. Women who have never experienced an orgasm are not advised to go for this treatment.
- Due to old age or vaginal atrophy, there is loss of sensation, tightness or sexual gratification during intercourse.
- You don’t feel as sexually aroused as you used to feel once before.
- Women who do not suffer from vaginal conditions.
- Women who are interested in improving their sex lives.
- Women who only experience internal or vaginal orgasms.
- Women with realistic expectations from this treatment.
- You are not allergic “down there”.
The whole purpose of injecting a gel-like substance called hyaluronic acid into the "G-spot" region is to enhance the volume and ability of that region to respond to sexual stimulation.
Hyaluronic acid is manufactured both by the human body and in the laboratory and is used to treat collagen deficiency in the skin resulting in tighter smoother skin. No side-effects have been discovered to this treatment yet.
The injection of collagen will tighten and enlarge the G-Spot to the size of a penny and raise it a quarter of an inch which it makes it highly responsive to anything entering the vagina during intercourse.
Before going for the treatment, it is advised for every woman to consult with a female physician, plastic surgeon or practitioner in order to determine what they are doing, why they are doing it and what other options they have. If you are reading this then you can get a free consultation from one of our experts at the clinic by filling in the short form at the bottom of the page.
- Once that bit is over, on the treatment day, the patient is to first conduct a self-exam by herself in order to help locate the exact location of HER G-spot.
- What follows is a pelvic exam and specific measurements inside the vagina carried out by your surgeon to locate the exact location of the G-Spot with help of the patient’s direction.
- Next these measurements are transferred onto a special speculum. The speculum with the exact location of the patient’s G-Spot is then inserted into the vagina and with aid of a small needle a tiny dose of anesthesia is inserted into the region.
- Then a specific volume of cosmetic collagen is injected directly into the G-Spot creating a tiny nub that pushes against that spot.
- Finally a tampon is inserted to prevent any blood spotting from the needle prick. It can be removed after 4 hours after which the patient can resume normal life.
The benefits of the G-Shot are reported to be very gratifying. 87 percent of women undergoing that procedure report that their sexual life has sky rocketed with multiple orgasms and satisfaction elevels topping their personal preference.
- The treatment is fast (injection takes less than 8 seconds) taking up a total of 15 minutes in the examination room.
- Can be conducted in clinic, hospital, doctor’s office; basically anywhere with a bed and an experienced cosmetic surgeon.
- The treatment is non-invasive, nonsurgical, and the results can last for up to 6 months.
- There have been no side-effects discovered to the procedure yet.
Recovery is immediate and after an hour’s of rest, the patient can walk out of our clinic. In 4 hours, the anesthesia has worn off and there will be no pain. The patient can enjoy sex that very night and continue to do so for the next 4-6 months with the same results.
The results of our G-Spot augmentation treatment have been received with satisfaction by our clients. Women can enjoy mind-blowing sex that is good for their physical and mental health for up to 6 months.
In order to go for this treatment, you will have to book a free consultation with us to discuss options, costs, expectations and all other concerns you may have about your intimate life. Luckily it is only a short form and your first consultation is free of cost. So sign up today!
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation