Losing hair in the crown area is quite normal. For some people, the problem starts with thinning hair. After that, bald patches appear, which pave the way to permanent baldness in the crown. However, gone are the days when you have to stand on bald patches for the rest of your life, thanks to advancements in hair technology.
In the current era, crown hair transplant in Dubai is an FDA-approved hair transplant treatment with no serious complications. Nonetheless, it requires in-depth research to understand what crown hair transplant is and what its procedure is.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Crown Hair Transplant?
- 2 Good Candidate for Crown Hair Transplant
- 3 Procedure
- 4 When to expect hair transplant results?
- 5 Post-procedure care
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Common Complications
- 8 What is the best age for a crown hair transplant?
- 9 Why Choose Us
- 10 Our Doctor
- 11 Free Consultation
What is Crown Hair Transplant?
Crown Hair Transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure in which the surgeon harvests grafts from the patient’s head and implants them back into the crown area. The hairs then grow and behave like normal hair.
In crown hair transplant in Dubai, the surgeon performs this procedure using the FUE Hair Transplant Treatment technique.
Good Candidate for Crown Hair Transplant
Anyone who is experiencing the following situations is considered a good candidate for a crown hair transplant.
- Gradual hair thinning due to any reason
- Hair loss due to genetics, stress, or childbirth.
- Baldness after chemotherapy
- Anyone with a realistic approach and expectation from the treatment.
- Apart from that, a patient will also need to undergo basic blood tests to ensure he has no chronic illness.
During the consultation, your surgeon will check your medical history. Moreover, he will also carry out the standard blood test to diagnose your health condition. Upon his consent, you will be given the surgery date.
Crown hair transplant procedure is usually symbolized with FUE hair transplant. This treatment will take around 4-8 hours, depending on the number of grafts required for the procedure. The graft implantation requires special expertise due to the angular position of the scalp. Upon your arrival at the clinic, you can experience the following steps.
Cleaning the donor area
The surgeon or assistant will clean the area from where the grafts will be collected. After that, he will shave it.
After that, the surgeon will apply local anesthesia so that you feel comfortable during the procedure.
Grafts will be extracted from the donor area by using a micro-punching tool.
Preparation of grafts
The collected grafts will be then prepared for insertion in the desired area.
Making tiny holes
In the crown area, the surgeon will make tiny holes by using a surgical needle.
Now, the prepared grafts will be implanted one by one into the tiny holes in the crown.
When to expect hair transplant results?
In the first 2-8 weeks, the hair transplanted into the crown area will fall out, which is normal. In the next 6-9 months, some patients can see newly grown hair in the crown area. While for others, it can take up to 12 months to see the final results.
As crown hair transplant is a less-invasive procedure, still it requires proper care. For the best possible results, you need to consider the following guidelines:
- Avoid taking blood-thinners medicines.
- Avoid taking a bath for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- After 24 hours of the surgery, the bandage needs to be removed.
- Itching is normal, so avoid rubbing the treated area.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol can deteriorate the recovery process, so avoid them.
- Keep the treated area clean.
- Following the medications as prescribed by your doctor.
Crown hair transplant carries the following perks;
- Cost-effective treatment from a long-term perspective
- Natural hair growth in the crown area
- No permanent scarring
- 99 percent secure from a serious infection
It doesn’t matter how safe a crown hair transplant is; since it is a surgery, therefore you may face the following complications;
- Temporary redness and swelling in the treated area
- You can experience a small amount of bleeding from the surgical site.
- Itching and pain in the crown area
What is the best age for a crown hair transplant?
For crown hair transplant, the doctors advise undergoing it at age 25 or above. The reason is hair loss patterns are not fully determined at an age less than 25. Consequently, the hair transplant cannot produce the expected results.
Why Choose Us
Every clinic has a track record of successful surgeries that entice other patients to come and undergo their surgeries. Fortunately, our happy patients’ feedback and positive comments about our clinic, surgeons, and staff are testimonials of our dedication, hard work, and success.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we offer a free consultation to all those who want to restore their crowns within a limited budget and without facing severe complications.
So, pick up the phone and dial +971 4 348 5575 our representative will provide you with a date for a free consultation. Moreover, you can visit our clinic any day during clinic hours. Apart from that, fill out the following form to get in direct touch with our clinic.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest