Have you noticed a decline in your skin’s appearance? Are lines and wrinkles showing up on your skin? Do you want an effective and easy treatment to get rid of aging signs on your skin? If yes then you are not alone in this situation. Almost everyone loses skin elasticity and strength over time when collagen production begins to slow down. Certain other factors such as excessive sun exposure and an unhealthy diet also take their toll on your skin. If you want to restore the best shape and appearance of your skin then fractional CO2 treatment is worth considering.
Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing is an excellent anti-aging breakthrough of this decade. Let’s discuss it in detail.
What fractional CO2 treatment involves?
Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing is a procedure that treats the skin layer by layer and effectively eradicates all the aging signs. During the procedure, a high-energy beam of the laser is introduced to the skin. Laser peels off the upper layer of the skin and stimulates the regeneration of skin cells. The heat of the laser also stimulates collagen production. This eradicates all the damages and aging effects on the skin resulting in smoother, youthful, radiant and healthy skin.
How Fractional CO2 treatment can help in beating aging signs?
Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatment can help you restore the youthful appearance of your skin by:
- Improving uneven skin tone – With aging, your skin becomes dull and dark patches appear on it in the form of sunspots and age spots. Fractional CO2 lightens the dark patches on the skin and improves its dull and lifeless appearance.
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles – The skin cells are supported by collagen and elastin that are an important part of connective tissues. Over time, they begin to decrease resulting in the development of lines and wrinkles. Laser treatment can effectively eradicate these lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Usually, the treatment is used to treat frown lines, crow’s feet and lines around the mouth and nose.
- Tightening the loose and sagging skin – With aging, skin loses its firmness and becomes sagging. Laser boosts the support structures of the skin and tightens it by restoring its firmness.
Besides reversing the aging signs, fractional CO2 lasers are also effective in treating a number of other skin problems such as acne, scars, enlarged pores and many others.
What makes Fractional CO2 treatment different than other skin resurfacing treatments?
Fractional CO2 is considered better and more effective than other skin resurfacing treatments. Listed below are some significant reasons that prove it.
- Precision – Unlike other ablative treatment options, a fractional CO2 laser is more precise and treats the damaged skin in columns leaving healthy skin intact.
- Customizability – Since every candidate has different requirements and expectations, the treatment should also be customizable. Fractional CO2 laser treatment can be tailored according to the requirements of a candidate.
- Minimal pain and discomfort – since the laser treats the skin in the form of fractions, it causes minimal and bearable pain and discomfort that subsides within a few hours.
- Minimal healing and recovery time – Healing time and recovery time of fractional CO2 treatment is minimal.
Hence, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing is fully capable of preventing aging signs. It can reverse the clock of aging for you. All you need to do is, consult with a laser expert before undergoing it and choose a reputable clinic. If you want to revitalize the appearance of your aging skin safely and effectively without any complications, get fractional Co2 laser skin resurfacing treatment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. Don’t delay booking a free consultation with our laser experts. To book an appointment, call us now or fill the free online consultation form below.