Green peel treatment in Dubai is a procedure that uses a mixture of purely natural herbal ingredients to improve the tone and texture of the skin. These herbals don’t contain any harsh chemicals that can cause burning and other serious side effects. Compared to other peeling methods, Green Peel does not contain any synthetic abrasives and the herbal ingredients used do not cause any stinging to the eyes, if the mixture accidentally comes in contact with the eyes.
Table of Contents
Before and After Results
You will start noticing results immediately after the treatment, and optimal results will become apparent after multiple treatment sessions. They will be long-lasting but not permanent and the natural aging process continues. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is a Candidate?
Green peel in Dubai is a non-invasive treatment that is suitable for almost everyone. You can be an ideal candidate for the treatment if you have the following conditions:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lines around the mouth and eyes.
- Loose and saggy skin.
- Acne and mild to moderate scars.
- Freckles and blemishes and age spots.
- Pigmentation or sun-damaged skin.
- Mild stretch marks.
- Blackheads, whiteheads, and enlarged pores.
Though there are no specific pre-treatment instructions to follow before getting green peels treatment, some general tips will help you maximize your results. These tips include:
- Cleanse your skin regularly with a good quality cleanser.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Follow the skincare regimen recommended by the practitioner.
- Stop using any over-the-counter topical products that can irritate the skin such as retinol, alpha-hydroxy acid, and acne medications.
Green Peel Procedure
Green peel treatment in Dubai is the safest and simplest procedure which includes the following steps:
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed.
- A green peel compound that contains all-natural ingredients is applied to the skin using a special massage.
- Specific minerals, enzymes, and vitamins in the peel gently peel off the upper layer of skin revealing fresh and healthy skin. They also promote new skin cell generation and boost blood circulation.
- Then the herbs are removed and the skin is cleansed.
Green peel treatment requires a couple of days for complete recovery and has no downtime. Your skin may get red and you may feel mild burning and prickly sensation immediately after the treatment but these symptoms are temporary and resolve soon. There will be visible peeling 3 to 4 days after the treatment.
The following are some simple and easy post-procedure instructions for green peels treatment in that will help you maximize your results. These instructions include:
- Do not wash your skin for the recommended period of time after the treatment.
- Use the recommended topical products, toners, and cleansers after the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup for the recommended time period.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Use sunblock to protect your skin from sun damage.
Schedule A Consultation
If you want to get more information about the green peel procedure, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® today. We offer the best Green Peel Treatment in Dubai. You can get an initial consultation with our highly skilled cosmetic and skincare experts. All you need to do is fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest