Green peel treatment for men & women in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a procedure that uses a mixture of pure natural herbal ingredients to improve the tone and texture of the skin. These herbals don’t contain any harsh chemicals that can cause burning and other serious side effects on the skin. Compared to other peeling methods, Green Peel does not contain any synthetic abrasives and the herbal ingredients used do not cause any stinging to the eyes if the mixture accidentally comes in contact with the eyes.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before and After Results
- 3. Who is a Candidate?
- 4. Pre-treatment Preparation
- 5. Green Peel Procedure
- 6. Treatment Expectations
- 7. Post-treatment Care
- 8. Our Doctors
- 9. News And Media
- 10. Free Consultation
You will start noticing results immediately after the treatment, and optimal results will become apparent after multiple treatment sessions. They will be long lasting but not permanent and the natural aging process continues.No Guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Before and After Results
Who is a Candidate?
Green peels are the non-invasive treatment that is suitable for almost everyone. This treatment can effectively treat the following conditions:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lines around the mouth and eyes.
- Loose and saggy skin.
- Acne and mild to moderate scars.
- Freckles and blemishes and age spots.
- Pigmentation or sun damaged skin.
- Mild stretch marks.
- Blackheads, whiteheads and enlarged pores.
Though there are no specific pre-treatment instructions to follow before green peels treatment, some general tips will help you maximize your results. These tips include:
- Cleanse your skin regularly with a good quality cleanser.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Follow the skin care regimen recommended by the practitioner.
- Stop using any over the counter topical product that can irritate the skin such as retinol, alpha-hydroxy acid, and acne medications.
Green Peel Procedure
Green peels treatment is the safest and simplest procedure. It includes the following steps:
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed.
- A green peel compound that contains all natural ingredients is applied to the skin using a special massage.
- Specific minerals, enzymes, and vitamins in the peel gently peel off the upper layer of skin revealing fresh and healthy skin. They also promote new skin cell generation and boost blood circulation.
- Then the herbs are removed and skin is cleansed.
Green peel treatment requires no downtime and a couple of days for complete recovery. Your skin may get red and you may feel mild burning and prickly sensation immediately after the treatment but these symptoms are temporary and resolve soon. There will be visible peeling for about 3 to 4 days after treatment.
Following some simple and easy post-procedure instructions after green peels treatment in Abu Dhabi will help you maximize your results. These instructions include:
- Do not wash your skin for the recommended period of time after the treatment.
- Use recommended topical products and toners and cleansers after the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup for the recommended time period.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Use sunblock to protect your skin from sun damage and to conceal it instead of make-up.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers the best Green Peel Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. We also offer free online consultation with highly skilled cosmetic and skincare experts. All you need to do is fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest