With the advent of time, the renovation has been made in aesthetic procedures. Aesthetic experts are finding the latest ways to take care of your skin. Facial peels treatments is one of them. This technique does wonders for you and helps you in getting a bright complexion, smooth skin, and even tone. All at once! What else you need when you have such an amazing procedure? Before moving on to deciding whether should you get this procedure or not, you need to read the facts and details about it. We have collected information from our experts so that we can tell you facts. So, here you go!
What Is Facial Peels Treatment?
Facial peels treatment refers to the minimally-invasive procedure that is performed in an outpatient setting. It is utilized to boost the appearance of your skin. Different types of facial peels are available that include glycolic peels, chemical peels, Beta peels, etc. This treatment procedure works by increasing the production of collagen so that you will get healthier, smoother, and plumper skin.
Following goals can be achieved with the help of this procedure.
- To get a rejuvenated skin.
- To get rid of aging signs.
- To manage sun damage.
- To avoid freckles and sunspots.
- To increase your confidence.
Are You A Good Candidate?
This procedure is suitable for you if you would like to boost your skin by reducing aging signs and pores. However, you should meet the candidacy criterion to get best results. After collecting information from our experts, we get to know that you are a good candidate if;
- You have an uneven skin tone.
- You have sun damage.
- You want to reduce aging signs (wrinkles & fine lines).
- You want to manage skin pores.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
- You have dull and sagging skin and want to manage it.
- You want to look younger than your current look.
Hence, after analyzing your skin condition and knowing your goals in the initial session, our experts will let you know if this facial peels or any other procedure is good for you.
You might aware of the fact that preoperative measures play an important role in achieving optimal results. Basically, these measures prepare your skin for the treatment. Carefully view the list containing things that you need to do before the procedure.
- Don’t forget to inform your doctor if you are taking any supplements or other medicines.
- Inform your doctor what would you like to achieve from this procedure.
- Try not to go into the direct sunlight. In case, you can’t avoid then use a quality sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Avoid consuming alcohol for almost 1 week or so before the procedure.
- Don’t smoke as it may affect your healing process badly.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
The procedure can be different on the basis of the facial peels that you have selected. However, the procedure is performed in an outpatient setting. It is just a matter of a few hours. Numbing cream is applied to the skin if required. A specific kind of substance is applied to the selected area (face or hands). Then, after the specific time period, it will be peeled off. You may feel stinging your skin but don’t worry.
You must know how important postoperative instructions are. They are must to follow.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid heavy activities.
- Avoid smoking.
- Eat healthy.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Don’t wash your skin for 24 hours after the treatment. After that, wash it carefully as instructed by your doctor.
- Don’t forget to take prescribed medicines on time to avoid discomfort.
Results & Recovery
You can expect fine results from this treatment. You will be able to get rejuvenated, smooth, plumper, and younger-looking skin. Also, you will get rid of skin spots whether they appeared because of sun damage, acne, or any other reason. After peeling off the upper damaged layer of the skin, you will get a new layer of the skin after 4 to 7 days. You will be able to see results after almost 2 weeks of the procedure.
A number of benefits are associated with the procedure. We are discussing a few down below!
- The procedure is pain-free.
- You don’t need to undergo an invasive procedure to fulfill the desired goals.
- There is no need for numbing cream or administration of anesthesia.
- The procedure is quick and simple.
- It is not time-consuming.
- It is not much expensive.
- It boosts the production of collagen that works wonders for your skin.
- No/minimal downtime is required.
- Quick recovery.
- You will get instant results that remain for a long time.
You cannot get rid of complications completely. Obviously, when your skin goes through a procedure, it has some effects temporarily. Hence, choosing an expert carefully and following preoperative and postoperative guidelines properly can help you in reducing the onset of these complications. These temporary side-effects may include;
- Increased sensitivity
Facial Peels Treatment Cost
You must be curious to know the facial peels treatment cost in Dubai. To get an estimate, you should visit our clinic. One of our experts will know your presenting complaints, check your skin thoroughly, know your goals, know your budget, and discuss other important aspects. Please note that the cost depends on different factors. We need to do calculations by keeping your requirements in the mind. Area of treatment, location, and expertise of the doctor also matter.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the top facial peels treatment clinic in Dubai. We do care for our valuable clients. So, we have made it easy for you to reach us. We pledge to provide you with the best possible solution to your specific aesthetic problem. Don’t waste your time anymore as it is about your skin. Go ahead, fill the form, and book your appointment now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest