Green Peel Treatment
Green peels treatment is a method that uses a mixture of pure natural ingredients to improve the tone and texture of skin and does not have the content of any harsh chemicals that can cause burning and other serious side effects on the skin. Compared to other peeling methods, Green Peels does not also contain any synthetic abrasives and the herbal ingredients used do not cause any sting to the eyes if ever the green peel mixture used come in contact with the eyes.
Who is a Candidate?
Green peels are non-invasive treatment that is suitable for almost every one. This treatment can effectively treat following conditions:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Lines around mouth and eyes
- Loose and saggy skin
- Acne and mild to moderate scars
- Freckles and blemishes and age spots
- Pigmentation or sun damaged skin
- Mild stretch marks
- Blackheads, whiteheads and enlarged pores
Though there are no specific pre-treatment instructions to follow before green peels treatment, some general tips will help you maximize your results. These tips include:
- Cleanse your skin regularly with a good quality cleanser.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Follow the skincare regimen recommended by practitioner.
- Stop using any over the counter topical product that can irritate the skin such as retinols, alpha-hydroxy acid and acne medications.
Green Peel Procedure
Green peels treatment is the safest and simplest procedure. It includes the following steps:
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed.
- A green peel compound that contains all natural ingredients is applied on the skin using a special massage.
- Specific minerals, enzymes and vitamins in the peel gently peel off the upper layer of skin revealing fresh and healthy skin. They also promote new skin cell generation and boost blood circulation.
- Then the herbs are removed and skin is cleansed.
Green peel treatment requires no downtime and a couple of days for complete recovery. You skin may get red and you may feel mild burning and prickly sensation immediately after the treatment but these symptoms are temporary and resolve soon. There will be visible peeling for about 3 to 4 days after treatment.
Following some simple and easy post-procedure instructions after green peels treatment in Abu Dhabi will help you maximize your results. These instructions include:
- Do not wash your skin for the recommended period of time after the treatment.
- Use recommended topical products and toners and cleansers after the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup for the recommended time period.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Use sunblock to protect your skin from sun damage and to conceal it instead of make-up.
Green Peel Results
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation