Labiaplasty Surgery in Dubai
Plastic surgeries are on the upswing as more and more people are getting them. There are some novel types of surgeries that are being done currently. One of the names on the list is that of Labiaplasty. It is a surgical procedure that can help a woman achieve the desired shape and size of her vagina.
You may be a good candidate for labiaplasty if:
- The contours of your vaginal structures have altered over time.
- You want to get rid of protrusion of labia minora and majora.
- You feel inconvenience during sexual activities.
- Multiple vaginal deliveries have caused changes in sensation.
Labiaplasty aims at:
- Making labia minora proportional to rest of the anatomy of woman
- Improving symmetry of labia minora
- Tightening your vagina and surrounding muscles
- Contouring your vagina
The purpose of labiaplasty is tightening vagina. Non-surgical procedures are also available for vaginal tightening. The most effective procedure is:
- Laser vaginal tightening – this procedure involves tightening of vagina by removing excess skin using laser.
The procedure of labiaplasty is performed on outpatient basis. It involves the following steps:
- The first step of the procedure is administration of anesthesia. It can be performed using a variety of anesthesia techniques but local anesthesia is more commonly used.
- Then incisions are made and excess skin tissues are trimmed away and the size and protrusion of labia minora is reduced.
- After making improvements, incisions are closed using stitches. Usually absorbable stitches are used.
There are a number of advantages that are associated with labiaplasty. Some of them include:
- It will help you to achieve better genital cosmetics and have a vagina of a shape and size that you desire.
- It helps you in improving your sexual activities.
- It makes you able to wear a wider range of clothes.
- It makes you feel more attractive and feminine.
- It helps in regaining self-confidence and will make you feel good about yourself.
Labiaplasty recovery differs from patient to patient depending on various factors like extent of surgery. Your recovery may be like:
- You will need to take rest for about 4 to 5 days.
- You will be able to take shower the day after surgery.
- Most of the swelling will subside within 2 to 3 weeks.
- You will be able to resume your normal routine after few days.
- It may take about twenty days to resume exercise and gym trips.
- You will have to refrain from intercourse for about six weeks after surgery.
Our plastic surgeon will give you a customized list of post-surgical instructions and following these instructions will help you make your recovery smooth and get successful results. Some common instructions include:
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Don’t wear tight undergarments for about two weeks after surgery.
- Avoid exertion and heavy tasks for recommended period of time.
- Do not use tampons for about six weeks.
You will get the final results of procedure after all the side effects subside completely and they will be permanent.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation