Breast Augmentation in Dubai
Attractive breasts are one of the key markers of womanhood. Bigger breasts are naturally more attractive as they represent fertility and a sharp raise in the female hormones. It makes women more desirable to potential mates. If you have also small breasts, Breast Augmentation in Dubai will provide you with a long-term and effective solution to your worries regarding the size of your breasts. The implants will give you large, supple and natural looking breasts that will transform your body from an average to a beautiful one. Breast Augmentation Cost in Dubai primarily depends on the breast implant type you choose. Most commonly used breast implants include Saline Implants and Silicone Implants.
Breast Aug. Candidates
You are a good candidate for Breast Augmentation Dubai surgery if:
- You have naturally small breasts or have lost volume and shape due to mastectomy or trauma to the chest.
- Your breasts are uneven or have lost volume and shape due to pregnancy or significant weight loss.
- You are physically healthy and are not suffering from any ailment that can hinder wound healing.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of surgery.
Breast Aug. Goals
Breast augmentation surgery aims at improving the appearance of breasts by making following improvements.
- Increases fullness and projection of breasts
- Improves the size and contours of small breasts
- Improves the symmetry of breasts
- Makes the breasts firmer and perkier.
Breast Aug. Techniques
Breast Augmentation Dubai surgery can be performed using variety of techniques – depending on the incision patterns – and methods and various kinds of implants are available. Our surgeon will determine the most appropriate technique and the type of breast implants. Breast implants options available include:
- Saline implants – silicone shells filled with sterile salt water and are suitable for women who are 18 or more.
- Silicone gel implants – are filled with silicone gel and are suitable for women who are 22 or more. Silicone implants feel more like real breasts but they pose more risk in case they leak.
During the pre-op visit, your photos will be taken and our plastic surgeon will perform your physical examination and will give you pre-surgical instructions. These instructions are based on your individual goals and requirements. Some general preparation tips for breast augmentation surgery include:
- Stop using all the blood thinning medications including aspirin, ibuprofen and certain other medications – as recommended by the surgeon.
- Avoid supplements – fish oil, omega-3, vitamin E etc.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Quit smoking as nicotine and carbon monoxide hinder healing process.
- Follow pre-surgical prescriptions.
Breast Aug. Procedure
- Breast augmentation surgery is performed on outpatient basis under general anesthesia.
- The next step is making incisions and incision patterns and sites vary depending on the technique our plastic surgeon uses. The options for incision sites include:
- On inferior mammary creases – breast folds
- Around the areolas of nipples
- In the armpits
- In the belly button
- After making incisions, pockets are made in the breasts for insertion of implants. Implants can be placed either above the pectoral muscles or beneath them.
- Then implants are inserted in the breasts. Silicone implants are inserted pre-filled while saline implants are filled with saline solution after insertion.
- Finally, the incisions are closed with sutures.
Breast Aug. Benefits
- It enhances the curves and contours of body by making breasts proportional to rest of the body.
- It results in more positive self-image.
- It boosts your confidence.
- The procedure provides aesthetic benefits and increases clothing options for you.
- Breast augmentation surgery is performed on outpatient basis and you will go home on the same day of surgery with an elastic bra.
- Most of the patients experience more pain and discomfort for three days and prescribed pain medications help control this pain.
- For the first five days, you will feel stiff and sore but you will be able to start light activities.
- You will have to minimize vigorous physical activities and exercise for at least two weeks after surgery.
- The sutures or dressings are removed after about seven days.
- You will become able to return to your work within a week or two and initial recovery takes 4 to 6 weeks but complete recovery will take some time.
Our plastic surgeon will give you a list of post-surgical instructions that you will have to follow to make your recovery easier and comfortable. Some common tips for post-operative care include:
- Wear surgical bra to keep your breasts in shape and reduce swelling
- Avoid any pressure on your breasts
- Sleep on your back for at least two weeks after surgery
- Avoid lifting heavy objects and vigorous tasks and exercise
- Use the prescribed medications regularly
- Avoid shower for recommended period of time
Breast augmentation surgery results in firmer, fuller and more contoured breasts. The outcomes of the surgery are mostly permanent but some women require surgery for breast implant removal or replacement in case of rupture or leak or need of changing the breast size.
If you have small, volume-less and sagging breasts or you've undergone mastectomy,Breast Augmentation in Dubai is the right option for you. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers Breast Augmentation Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Fill in the form to get a free online consultation with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation