Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai
|Cost of Treatment||Starts from AED 25,000|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Cosmetic surgery procedures for enhancing the buttocks appearance have become significantly popular worldwide in past few years. Buttock augmentation surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can improve your buttocks by making them firmer, bigger and well-contoured. Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai is considered an ideal option for those individuals who have naturally small buttocks or have lost volume and shape because of significant weight loss.
Buttock Aug. Candidates
Buttock augmentation surgery may be an ideal option for you if:
- Your butts are very small compared to your body frame.
- Your buttocks are too flat and they don’t have proper round shape.
- Natural aging process or significant weight loss have made your buttocks lose their shape and volume.
- Your weight is stable and you are committed to healthy lifestyle and diet regimen.
- You are non-smoker.
- You are physically healthy and you are not suffering from any severe health condition.
- You have realistic expectations with the results of surgery.
Buttock Aug. Goals
The goal of buttock augmentation surgery is improving the size as well as shape of your buttocks. It is performed to bring following improvements:
- Increasing the projection and roundness of buttocks
- Making your buttocks tighter, smoother and shapelier
- Improving the body contours by making your butts balanced with your body frame
Buttock Aug. Techniques
Butt augmentation surgery is also divided into two different types of procedures. These procedures are:
- Buttock implant surgery: This procedure involves placement of implants in the buttocks to improve their volume and contour.
- Brazilian butt lift surgery: It is the procedure in which fat is taken from some other area of body through liposuction and is injected in the buttocks.
During the pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will guide you about the procedure, conduct a physical exam and explain the options. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions to follow. Some of the common instructions are:
- Avoid smoking to promote better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin, blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications and herbal medications.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Make adjustments in your current medications and take prescribed medications regularly.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
Buttock Aug. Procedure
Buttock augmentation surgery is performed on outpatient basis. They are explained below.
- Firstly, general anesthesia will be administered.
- Then the surgeon will make incisions. They can be made in the natural buttock crease or on the top of both sides of buttocks.
- Then pockets will be made in the buttocks below gluteal muscles and implants are placed in these pockets.
- Finally, incisions are closed with sutures.
Buttock Aug. Benefits
Both the types of buttock augmentation procedures are very effective and beneficial and have many benefits. Some of the benefits of surgery are:
- It makes your buttocks area shapelier and rounder.
- It also improves the curves of your waist and thighs.
- It improves your silhouette and makes your body curvaceous.
- Brazilian buttock lift uses your own body fat and therefore, there is no risk of any infection.
- It requires less time for recovery and causes less discomfort and scarring.
- Liposuction from surrounding areas improves your figure.
- It boosts your confidence and improves quality of your life.
Buttock Aug. Recovery
Recovery period after buttock augmentation is different for every patient depending on the type and extent of procedure. Your buttock augmentation recovery can be like:
- The recovery period for buttock augmentation surgery is relatively longer as buttock area is used for physical activities like walking and even standing.
- For the first few days of recovery after buttock augmentation surgery, you will have more discomfort and pain.
- For the first 24 hours after surgery, you will be instructed to remain in bed but move your hands and feet to improve blood circulation.
- Swelling and bruising will take several days to a few weeks to resolve completely.
You will be able to return to your work after about two weeks.
Post-operative care is the key for quick and smooth recovery. Our plastic surgeon will provide you with thorough list of post-surgical instructions. Some tips that are important to follow for every patient are:
- Avoid any pressure on your buttocks and lie on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Wear compression garment for about two weeks to alleviate swelling.
- Take complete bed rest for the first day but start walking the next day.
- Avoid sitting for longer period of time.
- Use the prescriptions drugs as per advise of the doctor.
Buttock Aug. Results
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation