Stem Cell hair transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, generally known as Stem Cell FUE, is the latest hair transplantation technique for male & female that is faster and effective than the traditional FUT and FUE hair transplant methods. Both surgeons and patients have rated it as the most efficient hair restoration technique to date. The technique uses an automated tool for harvesting donor hairs. This tool works just like the punch machine used for manual FUE, but at a faster rate, and with more precision and accuracy. If you are planning to undergo Stem Cell FUE hair transplant, here is a detailed guide to the procedure.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After Results
- 3. Are you a Candidate?
- 4. Stem Cell FUE Goals
- 5. Stem Cell FUE Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. Stem Cell FUE Procedure
- 8. Stem Cell FUE Benefits
- 9. Complications
- 10. Stem Cell FUE Recovery
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. Outcomes
- 13. Our Surgeons
- 14. Stem Cell FUE FAQ’s
- 15. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
Like any other hair transplant technique, results of Stem Cell FUE hair restoration are also long-lasting. Since donor hairs are extracted from baldness resistant areas, they do not shed due hormonal imbalance or any other genetic or environmental factor that could cause permanent hair loss. Any hair loss post-transplant will be from the non-treated areas.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are you a Candidate?
Anybody bothered by hair thinning or baldness, and seeking the fastest hair restoration technique can benefit from Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant. However, like other hair transplantation techniques, Direct Automated FUE also has certain prerequisites that you have to fulfill if you want to benefit from this latest hair restoration method.
- FUE aims at transplanting a maximum number of hair follicles in minimum possible time. Therefore, it is important that you have sufficient donor hair supply. Even if you don’t have enough healthy hair on the scalp, stem cell FUE can harvest hair from your body – chest, legs or back.
- People with tight scalp are not considered ideal candidates for traditional strip method transplant. Such patients can benefit from either manual FUE and Stem Cell FUE.
- To benefit from hair transplant surgery, you must be at least 25 years old.
- Like other hair transplant techniques, an ideal candidate for Direct Automated FUE is the one whose hair loss has matured and is not progressing anymore.
- People seeking Facial hair transplant can also benefit from this latest hair restoration technique.
Stem Cell FUE Goals
Stem Cell FUE aims at:
- Helping you get the desired hair density.
- Providing you a lush head of hair with 100% precision and accuracy.
- Giving you the best results with negligible downtime and minimum recovery period.
- Transplanting maximum numbers of grafts in a single session (3500 to 4000 grafts).
Stem Cell FUE Techniques
There are numerous Follicular Unit Extraction Techniques available to help you regain lost hair in a minimally invasive manner. These include:
- Manual FUE
- Neograft FUE
- Motorized FUE
- ARTAS or Robotic FUE
Preparing well for surgery is crucial to get the most out of it, and the same goes for Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant. Follow the tips below to make sure your surgery is a success:
- All blood thinners, including aspirin and ibuprofen, should be avoided for at least two weeks before and after the surgery.
- Refrain from smoking during the last 3 three week prior to your hair transplant.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least a week before the surgery.
- Fill all the prescription and get tests done and reports submitted with the clinic well in advance.
Stem Cell FUE Procedure
Following steps are involved in a Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant surgery:
- Step 1 – The surgeon will start with shaving and marking the donor area. Your hairline will also be designed before starting the surgery.
- Step 2 – After marking the donor area, local anesthesia is administered to make the graft extraction process virtually painless.
- Step 3 – Once the donor area has been numbed, the surgeon proceeds to follicular unit extraction phase. Using the automated punch tool the surgeon keeps on extracting the follicles at the fastest possible speed and one of the support staff members collects these grafts and hands them over to the technical staff for trimming.
- Step 4 – The technical staff then carefully trims these follicular units under a stereomicroscope to obtain grafts of the desired size.
- Step 5 – After a short lunch break, the surgeon resumes the surgery by administering local anesthesia to the recipient area. This is to make site preparation and transplantation phase painless.
- Step 6 – The surgeon then makes tiny incisions at the recipient area, keeping in mind your aesthetic goals and the direction of your existing hair.
- Step 7 – Once done with site preparation, the surgeon carefully inserts the extracted grafts into these tiny incisions to complete the surgery.
Stem Cell FUE Benefits
- Your scalp will remain sore and tender for a couple of days following the surgery.
- Start taking prescribed pain medications immediately after the hair transplant.
- Use cold compresses to treat any post-surgical swelling and pain.
- Sleep in an upright position with your head elevated at 45 degrees on pillows.
- Your transplanted hair will first shed and then start growing.
- It will take several months before your transplanted hair will start sprouting.
- It may take more than a year before you will be able to see the ultimate outcome of the transplant.
No doubt, the procedure comes with various complications. But here, you need to consider that they occur for a short time period. Well, you may reduce the chances of risks by selecting your surgeon carefully. Some of the possible complications may include;
- Anesthesia risks
Stem Cell FUE Recovery
Follow these post-op instructions for a quick and uneventful recovery:
- Do not wash your head for 24 hours.
- Do not take blood thinners for a couple of weeks following the transplant.
- Do not touch your scalp for the first two weeks.
- Do not scratch or pick at the scab.
- Do not smoke or drink for a couple of weeks following Stem Cell FUE Transplant.
- Do not expose your scalp to direct sunlight for a month or so.
- Do not massage the scalp for 10 days after the surgery.
Following are the features that make Stem Cell FUE a stand out in the field of surgical hair restoration:
- It allows graft extraction at the fastest speed with 100% precision and accuracy.
- This technique has a minimum graft damage rate.
- Chances of shock loss are minimum in case of Stem Cell FUE.
- It is the only technique that allows hair regeneration at the donor site.
- More than 50 percent hairs regenerate and regrow at donor site within 3 months.
- It is the best technique for facial hair restoration.
Stem cell FUE is the latest method to get your natural hair back on your scalp. It provides you with outstanding and remarkable benefits when you follow instructions accurately. After getting the procedure, you will get a defined hairline, and natural and dense hair. You may consult us to know more in this regard.
If you want to get a hair transplant done, Stem Cell FUE hair transplant Dubai can be a good option for you. Fill in the form given to book yourself a free consultation with one of our experts to understand all the details involved in the procedure. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers Stem Cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest