Stem cell hair transplant, generally known as Direct Automated FUE, is the latest hair transplantation technique for males and females. It is faster and effective than the traditional FUT and FUE hair transplant methods. Both surgeons and patients have rated it as the most efficient hair restoration technique to date. The technique uses an automated tool for harvesting donor hairs. This tool works just like the punch machine used for manual FUE, but at a faster rate and with more precision and accuracy. If you are planning to undergo a Stem Cell hair transplant in Dubai, here is a detailed guide to the procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Are you a Candidate?
- 4 Goals
- 5 Pre-op Preparation
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Recovery
- 9 Post-op Care
- 10 Outcomes
- 11 Our Surgeons
- 12 Stem Cell FUE FAQs
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Before & After Results
Like any other hair transplant technique, the results of Stem Cell FUE hair restoration are also permanent. Since donor hairs are extracted from baldness-resistant areas, they do not shed due to hormonal imbalance or any other genetic or environmental factor that could cause permanent hair loss. Any hair loss, post-transplant will be from the non-treated areas. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are you a Candidate?
Anybody bothered by hair thinning or baldness, and seeking the fastest hair restoration technique can benefit from Stem Cell Hair Transplant Dubai. However, like other hair transplantation techniques, Direct Automated FUE also has certain prerequisites that you have to fulfill if you want to get this latest hair restoration method.
- Stem cell FUE aims at transplanting the maximum number of hair follicles in the minimum possible time. Therefore, it is important that you have a sufficient donor hair supply. Even if you don’t have enough healthy hair on the scalp, stem cell FUE can harvest hair from your body areas– chest, legs, or back.
- People with tight scalps are not considered ideal candidates for traditional strip method transplant. Such patients can benefit from Stem Cell hair transplant.
- You must be at least 25 years old or above.
- Your hair loss has matured and is not progressing anymore.
- People seeking facial hair transplant can also benefit from this latest hair restoration technique.
Stem Cell FUE hair transplant aims at:
- Helping you to get the desired hair density.
- Providing you a head full of hair with 100% precision and accuracy.
- Giving you the best results with negligible downtime and minimum recovery period.
- Transplanting maximum numbers of grafts in a single session (almost 3500 to 4000 grafts).
Preparing well for surgery is crucial to get the most out of it, and the same goes for Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai. Follow the tips below to make sure your surgery is a success:
- All blood thinners, including aspirin and ibuprofen, should be avoided for at least two weeks before and after the surgery.
- Do not drink caffeinated beverages for at least a week before the surgery.
- Fill all the prescriptions, get your tests done and submit reports well in advance.
Following steps are involved in a Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant:
Step 1 – The surgeon will start with shaving and marking the donor area. Your hairline will also be designed before starting the surgery.
Step 2 – After marking the donor area, local anesthesia is administered to make the graft extraction process virtually painless.
Step 3 – Once the donor area has been numbed, the surgeon proceeds to the follicular unit extraction phase. Using the automated punch tool the surgeon keeps on extracting the follicles at the fastest possible speed. One of the support staff members collects these grafts and hands them over to the technical staff for trimming.
Step 4 – The technical staff then carefully trims these follicular units under a stereomicroscope to obtain grafts of the desired size.
Step 5 – After that, the surgeon will administer local anesthesia to the recipient area. It is done to make the transplantation phase painless and to prepare the site.
Step 6 – The surgeon then makes tiny incisions in the recipient area, keeping in mind your aesthetic goals and the direction of your existing hair.
Step 7 – Once done with site preparation, the surgeon carefully inserts the extracted grafts into these tiny incisions to complete the surgery.
Following are the features that make Stem Cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai, a stand out in the field of surgical hair restoration:
- It allows graft extraction at the fastest speed with 100% precision and accuracy.
- This technique has a minimum graft damage rate.
- Chances of shock loss are minimum in the case of Stem Cell FUE.
- It is the only technique that allows hair regeneration at the donor site.
- More than 50 percent of hairs regenerate and regrow at the donor site within 3 months.
- It is the best technique for facial hair restoration.
Follow these instructions for a quick and uneventful recovery:
- Your scalp will remain sore and tender for a couple of days following the surgery.
- Start taking prescribed pain medications immediately after the hair transplant.
- Use cold compresses to treat any post-surgical swelling and pain.
- Sleep in an upright position with your head elevated at 45 degrees on pillows.
- Your transplanted hair will first shed and then start growing.
- It will take several months before your transplanted hairs start sprouting.
- It may take more than a year to see the ultimate outcomes of the transplant.
- Do not wash your head for 24 hours.
- Do not take blood thinners for a couple of weeks following the transplant.
- Do not touch your scalp for the first two weeks.
- Do not scratch or pick at the scab.
- Do not expose your scalp to direct sunlight for a month or so.
- Do not massage the scalp for 10 days after the surgery.
Stem cell hair transplant is the latest method to get your natural hair back on your scalp. It provides you with outstanding and permanent results when you follow the instructions accurately. After getting the procedure, you will get a defined hairline with natural and dense hair.
Stem Cell FUE FAQs
How does Stem Cell FUE hair transplantation work?
It is a simple, minimally invasive procedure which uses a motorized punching tool for extracting individual Follicular Units from the donor site. Once enough number of grafts has been harvested, the surgeon plants them in the areas with significant hair thinning or bald patches. Use of automated punch makes hair transplantation a lot faster and the precision also increases many folds.
Does Stem Cell FUE cause prominent scarring?
A unique quality of Automated FUE is that it does not cause scarring in the donor or recipient area, not even pinhole scars. The automated punch tool used for graft extraction harvests only a small part of the graft, leaving behind a growable part of the root, from which new, healthy hair grows again. This way, Stem Cell FUE neither causes scars nor does it affect the hair density in donor area.
Will my transplanted hair look natural?
Hair grown through hair transplantation, regardless of the graft harvesting technique, look natural, and Stem Cell FUE is no different. Once your transplanted hair has fully grown, even you would not be able to differentiate between existing and transplanted locks.
What is the healing/recovery time?
Healing after Stem Cell FUE is quite quick, like most patients are able to resume routine activities the next day after the surgery. However, complete recovery may take 4 to 6 months. Hair growth from transplanted follicles is no different than the traditional FUE and FUT techniques. It takes 8-12 months before an individual is able to see the final results.
What is Cost of Stem Cell FUE?
Cost of surgery varies from person to person and from one surgeon to another. There are several factors that affect cost of treatment, including the extent of baldness, required number of grafts, experience of the surgeon and the geographic location of your provider. For a fair idea of your cost of surgery, book a FREE CONSULTATION with one of our highly skilled surgeons and let him assess your hair loss.
The Stem cell hair transplant in Dubai is a good option for you if you want to get your lost hair back. Fill in the form to book a free consultation session with one of our experts to understand the details of the procedure. Our hair transplant surgeons will try their best to meet your expectations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest