Scalp MicroPigmentation – Hair Tattoo Treatment
Having no hair is a dilemma. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to deal with hair loss and hair thinning. One such emerging technology is a Scalp MicroPigmentation treatment, also known as hair tattoo treatment. It is non-ablative, fuss-free and cost-effective treatment. It helps you to get the look of a shaven head or micro hairs. This is done by injecting pigments strategically into the dermal layers of the skin. It is perfect for those of you who prefer an edgy look and for those who want to make their hair look thicker than it actually is. Let’s get going.
Are you the right candidate?
Before you get super stoked about getting a Scalp Micropigmentation hair tattoo in Dubai/Abu Dhabi, let's identify whether it’s a perfect fit for you or not;
- You understand that it will only replicate the appearance of hair instead of promoting actual hair growth.
- You prefer a more edgy look.
- You don’t have any chronic skin diseases.
- You want your hair to look fuller.
- You want to redesign your hair line.
Goals of SMP Treatment
Scalp Micropigmentation hair tattoo in Dubai aims at;
- Give you a look of full, cropped head of hair.
- Restoring your hair line; works well for complete and partial baldness
- Camouflaging bald patches due to alopecia
- Boosting the visual effect of hair restoration surgery.
- Concealing burns and other scars on the scalp.
There are no extreme measures that you need to follow prior to SMP treatment in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. However, a little care goes a long way. Here are a few things to follow;
- Make sure you come to the clinic with a freshly washed scalp.
- Don’t try any extreme coloring prior to the procedure as it will interfere with the choice of the pigment shade that is perfect for you.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance; topical ointments etc.
Scalp MicroPigmentation treatment in Dubai is an incredible and life changing hair loss solution for individuals suffering from alopecia. It doesn’t involve any cuts and stitches and you can immediately return back to work after the treatment. It involves following steps;
- Initially, the specialist will mark your scalp and shave the treatment site if needed. The markings depend on whether you want the hair line to be redesigned or not, which area you want to work with.
- Afterward, highly specialized pigments will be administered into the scalp skin using a multitude of different needle sizes to recreate the appearance of a fuller head of cropped hair.
- The varying penetration depths and angles are used to mimic a natural, look. Our specialist ensures that you don’t end up with black dots but with pigments that actually look natural.
- For this purpose, a perfect blend of shades is used. Once the pigments are applied to the dermal layer, it concludes the procedure.
Number of Sessions
Generally, 2 to 3 sessions are enough to see results. They are spaced a few weeks apart. However, the number can increase or decrease depending on your skin type and extent of baldness. The only way to determine the exact number of sessions in by going for a consultation.
Like any other procedure, post procedural care is an important aspect of Scalp MicroPigmentation hair tattoo in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. Here is a list of instructions that must be followed;
- If you are a fan of scalp massages, now is not the time to indulge in one. Avoid touching your scalp unnecessarily and completely refrain from massaging it for at least two months, following after the surgery.
- The pigment used during Scalp micropigmentation hair tattoo in Abu Dhabi/Dubai is takes some time to settle down. Hence, you must avoid washing the treatment site for at least two days, after the treatment.
- Limit your sunlight exposure for a period of one month. Wear a hat or use SPF sprays, your call, but make sure you avoid going out in the sun for that time frame.
Benefits of SMP
Scalp MicroPigmentation treatment in Dubai/Abu Dhabi has helped out hundreds of men and women, achieve youthful and edgy appearance. There are a gazillion benefits of this one of a kind technique. I am enlisting the most pronounced ones below;
- It is a non-invasive technique.
- The results are instantly visible and last a lifetime.
- It replicates the appearance of a fuller, youthful head of hair.
- It helps to recreate a youthful hairline that matches your facial symmetry perfectly.
- It camouflages hair thinning and bald patches all over your scalp.
- It hides any marks, burns and injuries on your scalp.
- It can be used in combination with surgical hair transplant to maximize the results.
If you are looking for an expert opinion to revamp your look, you have come to the right place. Simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. He/she will arrange a free, no-obligatory and one on one consultation with a leading hair expert of our clinic. What are you waiting for? Hurry up!
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation