*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||90 Mins|
|Recovery Time||Few Days|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
For the first time in UAE, the ACell hair loss therapy is being offered by Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. It is a state of the art non-surgical procedure that yields results similar hair transplants in half the time. Hair transplant in dubai is the more commonly used option since the results they produce are pretty amazing and long lasting. Even though there is a great advancement in these procedures and recovery time needed is little, many hair loss patients are still unwilling to go under the knife. For such people, ACell/PRP Hair Loss Therapy is the new solution is in the town. To learn more about this tremendous procedure, continue reading.
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is a Candidate?
Anybody suffering from non-heredity hair loss can benefit from this non-surgical hair restoration procedure. However, an ideal candidate for ACell/PRP Therapy is one:
- Who does not want to go under the knife to regain lost hair.
- Who is presently suffering from androgenic miniaturization of hair follicles.
- Who wants stop hair loss and prevent it from progressing.
Acell Therapy Goals
This non-surgical anti-hair loss therapy aims at:
- Restoring lost hair in a virtually non-invasive manner.
- Making miniaturized hair follicles healthier.
- Producing more robust hair growth.
- Repair and remodel damaged tissues and speed up recovery process when used in combination with hair transplant surgery.
Acell Therapy Techniques
ACell/PRP Hair Loss Therapy is a simple non-invasive procedure that involves injecting the mixture of ACell’s MatriStem and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) into the areas with hair thinning. There is no special technique involved.
ACell/PRP hair loss therapy does not require any special preparation. All that you need to do is wash your head thoroughly, making sure your scalp and tresses are clean and free of any dirt or grease.
Acell Therapy Procedure
It is a simple 90-minute procedure that is performed in the doctor’s office on outpatient basis. Following steps are involved in ACell/PRP Hair Loss treatment:
- Step 1 – The procedure starts with a staff nurse taking a blood sample from the patient’s own body to produce Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
- Step 2 – The blood sample is centrifuged in a specially designed apparatus to separate the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from the blood.
- Step 3 – In the meanwhile, local anesthesia is administered to the scalp to numb it and make the procedure virtually painless.
- Step 4 – The PRP is then carefully separated from the blood using a syringe and it is then mixed with powdered ACell’s MatriStem.
- Step 5 – This mixture of ACell’s MatriStem and PRP is then injected into the entire scalp through a series of injections. Focus is however paid to the areas with bald patches or thinning hair.
- Step 6 – The scalp is gently massaged for even distribution of the ACell and PRP mixture.
Acell Therapy Benefits
When injected into the human body, ACell’s MatriStem gets absorbed into the skin tissues where it helps activate the adult stem cells, and this ultimately stimulates regeneration of the hair follicles in dormant state. Platelet Rich Plasma, on the other hand, stops miniaturization of hair follicles and stimulates growth of the follicles that have already miniaturized. Here is what you should expect during the recovery process:
- Recovery from the treatment is usually smooth and uneventful.
- It is a lunch time procedure and you can resume routine activities immediately after the treatment.
- Your scalp may remain sore for a day or two – courtesy a series of injections administered into the entire scalp.
- You may also notice slight swelling and bruising at injection sites, this is normal.
Acell Therapy Recovery
- Gently massage your scalp every 2 to 3 hours to ensure fair distribution and absorption of the ACell/PRP mixture.
- Use cold compressions to deal with any swelling or bruising, but avoid applying extra pressure.
- Do not wash your scalp for at least 18 to 24 hours.
- Do not expose your scalp to direct sunlight.
- It is a virtually non-surgical procedure with zero downtime and minimal recovery period.
- The treatment does not require extra care or daily maintenance.
- It is effective for both male and female pattern baldness.
- It has shown positive results even in alopecia areata patients.
- It helps control progressive hair loss.
- It can also treat cases of hypotrichosis.
- It is really effective for patients suffering from anemic hair loss or medication induced hair loss.
News And Media
The outcome from the procedure is visible in about six months from the date the procedure has been done. A clear improvement in the thickness of the hair can be observed at this point in time. More procedures may be needed in future to ensure that the results are maintained and the hair thickness is improved.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest