Hair Transplant in Dubai
The demand for Hair Transplant in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is increasingly on the rise. If you are considering a Hair Transplant in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, you might have few things to think about before choosing between FUT & FUE Hair Transplant.
For more than a Decade, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery has been committed to bringing you the latest methods and developments in the field of Cosmetic Surgery and Hair Transplant. After the stupendous success of our Dubai clinic and considering the tremendous increase in demand for Hair Transplant in Dubai, we expanded our business quite swiftly over the last couple of years, opening another clinic in Dubai Healthcare City.
We also have two Hair Transplant clinics in Abu Dhabi. We are going to open our first international hair transplant clinic in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh.
Hair Restoration Cost
Hair Transplantation is a cosmetic procedure with no fixed cost. Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai varies significantly from person to person depending upon various factors. These include:
- Size of the bald patch that needs to be covered
- Number of grafts needed
- Desired hair density
- Hair Transplant method used
- Experience and skills of surgeon performing the surgery
- Geographic location of the Hair Transplant Clinic
The average estimated cost for FUT Hair Transplant in Dubai is around AED 10 per graft and AED 15 per graft for FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai. However, the exact cost of the procedure can be evaluated only after in-clinic consultation with one of our hair transplantation experts.
Hair Transplant Surgeons
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we care for our patients. Client satisfaction is our primary objective and this is why we have hired services of some of the best names of Hair Transplant industry.
Also known as strip method hair transplantation, it is the oldest hair restoration technique. The procedure involves excising a linear strip of hair bearing strip of skin from the back or either side of the scalp. The strip is further dissected under a powerful microscope to obtain grafts for transplantation.
Best Hair Transplant In Dubai – FUE Hair Transplant
FUE is a relatively modern technique that does not involve cutting and stitching of scalp. It rather uses a pneumatic punch to extract every graft individually. The punch tool has a diameter less than 1mm and therefore it allows for creating highly natural looking hairline. Extracted grafts can be transplanted right away or collected in a saline solution.
Stem Cell Transplant
Also known as Direct Automated FUE, Stem Cell FUE works on the same principle as the traditional FUE Hair Transplant. The main difference is that Stem Cell FUE uses automated punch tool for graft harvesting, and this allows extraction of donor grafts at fastest possible speed. Besides, only a part of hair follicle is removed for plantation and not the entire follicle. This way, this modern technique allows for hair regeneration in the donor areas as well.
ACell/PRP Hair Loss
It is non-surgical hair restoration technique recommended for people with significant hair thinning and not prominent hairless patches. Women are the prime beneficiaries as Female Pattern Hair Loss causes overall hair thinning and not bald spots like male pattern baldness. Even men with initial signs of hair loss can benefit from ACell/PRP therapy. It works by stopping and reversing androgenic miniaturization of follicles.
Hair Restoration Results
Results of hair transplant surgery are fantastic. You not only get natural looking hair back but also live without fear of losing them in future. Since donor grafts are obtained from baldness resistant areas, they do not fall off even under the influence of Dihydrotestosterone. It normally takes about 3 to 4 months for the transplanted hair to start growing and about 8 months to a year from the procedure to reach full length. You can trim, cut and style transplanted hair of your choice.
- Stop taking blood thinner two weeks before surgery.
- Quit smoking 3 weeks prior to Hair Transplant.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages during the last 3-5 days prior to surgery.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
- Fill in your prescriptions at least a week before your procedure.
- Use cold compresses to deal with post-surgical bleeding, swelling and pain.
- Start consuming prescription medicines immediately after your surgery
- Keep your head in an upright position for 36 to 48 hours.
- Sleep with your head elevated at 45 degrees at least.
- Do not wash your scalp for a couple of days following hair transplant.
- Do not consume blood thinners for another couple of weeks.
- Avoid smoking for 3 weeks following the surgery.
- Limit your alcohol and caffeine consumption for a few days post-op.
- Picking or scratching at the scalp is strictly not allowed.
For more details about Hair Transplant in Dubai, or to schedule a procedure visit us now or make a call. You can also book an absolutely free appointment by filling the consultation form below.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation