Lola Ali Muhammad
Medical Aesthetician Lola Ali Muhammad’s 20 years of experience in aesthetic medicine have seen her excel and become one of the best laser therapist and anti-aging experts in the Middle East and Europe; and all this is attested by all the people she has helped ‘make more beautiful’.
Lola completed her six-year doctorate as an Obstetrician Gynecologist at Almaty, Kazakhstan State Medical University, following her training as a Medical Nurse in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Uzbekistan-Tashkent State- Medical College.
Afterwards, Lola took a great interest in aesthetic medicine, which led to her pursuing more studies in this area at the “Education Centre Elida” in Moscow. With her medical degree and her qualifications in aesthetics, Lola decided to gain more training in mass cosmetics and skin care treatments in Paris, New York, UAE and Moscow.
Today, all this knowledge in aesthetics has made Lola a master in Laser therapy techniques including photo facials skin rejuvenation. Other areas she specializes in include Facial, Anti-aging treatments, Acne treatment, Biorevitalization, Face and Body Mesotherapy procedures, Soft Tissue Augmentation (Fillers), Botulinum Toxin A, Chemical Peelings, Thread lifting, Plasmo-lifting, Microdermabrasion, Semi-Permanent Make-up, Gold Facial and many more.
Lola has worked alongside the best in the industry, as well as taught up-and-coming cosmetologists on the secrets surrounding beauty and aesthetics.
Her background in diagnostics and ultrasound has also contributed in her being the best person and expert that you would want examining you and recommending the best treatment for your skin problems; be it acne, stretch marks or cellulite removal.
Due to the evolution of medicine, Lola is always attending trainings in the field of aesthetics in order to deliver to her patients the best and the most efficient skin treatment and anti-aging techniques available.
- Medical Nurse in Obstetrics and Gynaecology degree – Uzbekistan-Tashkent State- Medical College
- Doctorate in Obstetrician Gynaecology – Kazakhstan State Medical University
In addition to her medical and aesthetics medicine degrees, Lola has also trained in:
- Clinical Laser
- Techniques of Biorevitalisation
- Working methods of Botox
- Intense Pulse Light and Laser Hair Removal
- Anti -Aging Treatments which include Chemical Peelings, Mesotherapy, Hyper pigmentation treatments, Microdermabrasion and Gold Facial treatment
- Beauty Therapy
- Micropigmentation Technician
- Mass Cosmetics
- Micro-pigmentation Tattoo Makeup artist
- Intense Pulse Light and Laser Hair Removal, Galvanic Iontophoresis, Mechanical lymphatic massage, Infrared and Radiant heat treatments.
- Body treatments, body wraps, cellulite treatments, hot stone massage and Aromatherapy.
- Revlite treatments – rejuvenation, pigmentation treatment, post acne treatment.
- Vascular treatments ( telangiectasia, spider veins)
- Facial, anti-aging treatments, acne-treatments,
- Chemical peelings, ( TCA, jessner)
- Face and Body mezzo therapies ( dermal, epidermal)
- Bio revitalization (restylane, juvederm and teosyal)
- Diamond Microdermabrasion,
- Botox (Allergan, Dysport) and Dermal fillers,
- Radiofrequency body treatments, anti-cellulite & slimming.
- Semi – Permanent Make up, with a German products. (Eyebrow enhancing, Eyeliner, Lips contouring and filling up, Scars camouflage).