- Plastic Surgeon
- Hair Transplant Surgeon
- Laser & Skincare Specialist
- Dental Surgeon
Dr. Rory McGoldrick
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Rory McGoldrick is a Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons of England, and is now a part of the specialized team of plastic surgery experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery clinic.
His surgical training of over 15 years and numerous fellowships have enabled him to develop special interests within the broad field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. His specialist interests include breast reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the face, breast and body contour as well as all aspects of laser surgery and non-surgical rejuvenation.
He graduated in 2001 with a 1st Class Honors BSc in Surgical sciences from the Imperial College London. The following year he graduated from St. Georges Hospital Medical School University of London with distinctions in Surgery.
After completing his general surgery training, Dr McGoldrick undertook his specialist training in plastic surgery both in the England and the USA. This included head and neck, skin cancer and breast reconstruction along with hand, craniofacial and burns surgery. Whilst training he completed a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in 2012 which focused on healthcare system design and analysis.
Before & After
He was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast.) in 2013 and entered the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery.
Dr McGoldrick completed a prestigious postdoctoral research scholarship at Stanford University in California, USA in 2015. His work included the study of facial aging, the application of adipose (fat) derived stem cells and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in tissue engineering and also motion analysis in microsurgery.
Back in England, he was awarded both specialist cosmetic surgery and laser fellowships. The fellowships allowed for focused training in all aspects of cosmetic surgery, scar management, non-surgical rejuvenation and laser therapies with English trained leaders in their field.
In 2016, he completed a prestigious microsurgical fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, England. Here, he was exposed to training in world class reconstruction of the breast following mastectomy using free tissue transfer. In addition, he trained in all aspects of aesthetic breast surgery with London specialists.
During his exceptional career in plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr McGoldrick has performed more than 5500 plastic surgery procedures, including more than 800 aesthetic surgeries in his training. He has published comprehensively within the Plastic Surgery Literature throughout his career and has presented his work internationally at plastic surgery conferences.
He has been actively involved in teaching both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and is actively involved in social media promoting safety and quality in plastic surgery.
Dr McGoldrick’s Expertise:
- Breast Reduction, Augmentation, Mastopexy, & Reconstruction using latest techniques including Lipo-transfer
- Aesthetic surgery of the face
- Facial reconstruction
- Hand surgery
- Body contouring and Lipo-sculpting
- Trauma and burns
- Breast Cancer reconstruction
- Post massive weight loss/ bariatric surgery
- Stem cell Hair Transplant Technique
- FUEHair Transplant Technique
- Laser and Non-surgical rejuvenation
Academic Qualifications and Awards
- CCT—Certificate of Completion of Training in Plastic Surgery
- GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- The Royal Marsden Microsurgical Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Training Interface group (TIG) Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
- Training Interface group (TIG) Laser Surgery and Non-surgical rejuvenation Fellowship
- Stanford University, Postdoctoral Research Scholarship
- FRCS (Plast) from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MBA, Sheffield Hallam University, England
- BSc, First Class Honors in Surgical Sciences, Imperial College, London, England
- MRCS: Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MB BS, St. George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London, England
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest