Dr Loai Abdullah AlSalmi
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Loai Abdullah AlSalmi has more than 15 years’ experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery, and is also a Board Certified member of several international scientific societies in North America, Europe and the Middle East, where he has also practices.
He is best known for his expertise in Breast Reconstruction, Microsurgery, and Aesthetic surgery amongst other procedures.
Before becoming a Consultant Plastic Surgeon with Dubai Cosmetic Surgery clinic, Dr AlSalmi was and still is, the Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division at King Fahad Medical City in Saudi Arabia.
Dr AlSalmi has a Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery (MBBS) from the College of Medicine at King Saud University. He undertook his clinical internship training at King Khalid University Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
During his Surgical Residencies at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research center, King Abdul-Aziz National Guard Hospital, and Security Forces Hospital, Dr AlSalmi worked with some of the biggest names in the industry.
Between 2004 and 2010, Dr AlSalmi completed his plastic surgery Residency training at McGill University – Montreal Canada, and a Fellowship in Surgical Research on Distraction Osteogenesis at the Shriners Hospital in Quebec, Canada. He also acquired his Plastic Surgery Board from the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC) during this time.
Dr AlSalmi’s Fellowships:
- Microsurgery Fellowship – University of Pennsylvania and Fox Chase Cancer center
- Hand Microsurgery Fellowship – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
He completed the Fellowships under the mentorships of:
- Dr Rod J. Rohrich – Editor in Chief of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Dr Douglas Sammer – Chief of Plastic Surgery’s Hand Program UTSN
- Dr Joseph Serletti – Former President of the American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM)
- Dr L. Scott Levin – Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at UPENN
- Dr Liza C. Wu – Fellowship Director of Microsurgery at UPENN
- Dr Neal Topham – Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Dr AlSalmi Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery which includes:
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Hand Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Tummy tuck
- Fat transfer
- Botox and Fillers
Dr AlSalmi’s International Memberships:
- The Canadian Society of plastic surgery
- The American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial society
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest