- Plastic Surgeon
- Hair Transplant Surgeon
- Laser & Skincare Specialist
- Dental Surgeon
About Dr Bouraoui Kotti
Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon
With more than 13 years in Plastic surgery and a PhD. in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from the Medical School of Nice Côte d’Azur, France, Dr Bouraoui Kotti has more experience and knowledge than his age would allow. With this and more, we are delighted to welcome him as part of the exceptional team at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, who go above and beyond to do more for the people who put their trust in them.
In addition, to being an active and important member of the most prestigious society of Aesthetic surgery – The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), Dr Kotti is also an esteemed and certified member of several other scientific societies including the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The international confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, The International Society of Plastic Regenerative and Aesthetic Surgery, The French Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and The French Academy of Surgery.
After Dr Kotti was selected as the first ISAPS National Secretary for his native country Tunisia, he was also elected as a member of the Educational Council committee (for post graduate scientific educational program) and of the Membership committee for the African and Middle Eastern regions. He has also been chosen from a “pool of experts” to be the ISAPS Spokesperson for media and Public Relations in the Middle East region.
Having been born in Tunisia, he has transversed across the globe in pursuit of better tools and knowledge to enable him serve people with more fineness.
After graduating in 2000 from the Medical School of Tunis, Dr Kotti attended what he refers to as a broad Medical/Surgical internship for two years. For the next four years he did a Plastic Surgery Residency where he also completed a dessertation on “Plastic Surgery for the Management of Pressure Sores”.
Dr Kotti graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Tunisian Public Health Department and the Tunisian Higher Education Scientific Research and Technology Department, in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
Dr Kotti then moved to France where he continued with his education and PhD about “Mandibular reconstructions using free flaps and microsurgery”. At the same time he worked in Nice and Paris in areas of Breast Reconstruction, Maxillofacial surgery, Head and Neck surgery, general plastic surgery and Aesthetic Surgery.
His work in France allowed him to be certified from the French College of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery as well as the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
While visiting a private aesthetics clinic in Norway, Dr Kotti was requested back to Tunisia to start a reconstructive surgery unit in the only anti cancer center in Tunisia. He headed this Plastic Surgery unit for more than 5 years and trained different residents and visiting doctors in the field of breast and head reconstructions. His skills and scientific work in reconstructive surgery have allowed him to be a world renowned expert in these fields and to secure his aesthetic procedures to always satisfy his two goals: Beauty and Patient Safety.
As a result of his vast experience and knowledge in the field of Plastic Reconstruction and Aesthetic Surgery, Dr Kotti receives regular invitations to scientific meetings and conferences as a speaker, organizer and moderator. Among the countries he has been extended an invitation to so far include USA, France, Brazil, Switzerland, Chile, China, Lebanon and Morocco among others.
Even with his PhD, he still continues to yearn for more knowledge by travelling to conferences and seminars, networking and sharing experiences with colleagues and acquintances from around the world.
Honors and awards
- Nominated as the Spokesperson for ISAPS in the Middle East region.
- Nominated as a member of the Educational Council Committee and Membership Committee within ISAPS.
- Nominated as a member of the1st editorial board of PLASTIC AND AESTHETIC RESEARCH Scientific Journal, China/ India – 2014.
- Nominated as an International Inspector by the American Association for Accreditation
of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities – 2013
- Nominated for Cambridge Certificate for Outstanding Medical Achievementby the IBC, Cambridge, UK – 2013.
- Nominated for Best plastic & cosmetic surgeonby the American journal Plastic Surgery practice. Los Angeles, USA – 2012.
- Elected for Rising Star 2012 by the International confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
- Nominated as a Section Editor in the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, USA – 2011.
- Elected in the Executive Committee of the IPRAS within the Humanitarian section from 2011 to 2015, Vancouver, Canada – 2011.
- Elected as the 1st National Secretary for Tunisia within the International Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest