Taking care of your teeth and oral health is as necessary as care of your skin. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a leading company of aesthetic treatments that are providing you best oral treatments. We are specialized in latest dental treatments. The oral and maxillofacial surgery is recognized by the American Dental Association as one of the top most procedures of dentistry. This specialty emphasizes on the surgical & adjunctive treatment, and diagnosis of the diseases, defects, and injuries associated to the aesthetic and functional aspects of the maxillofacial area (jaws, teeth, mouth, and face).
It is recommended to visit your dentist for at least once in every 6 weeks. It will allow you to keep your oral health good. Hence, you need to clear your viewpoints regarding the oral surgery, indications, and types of the treatment, procedures, recovery, and results. We have penned this treatment page to let you know the details in the light of the information that we have gathered from our expert dental surgeons. Read towards the end to know more details!
What Is Oral Surgery?
The treatment category is a recognized surgical specialty on the international level. Oral and maxillofacial surgery refers to the procedure that is used to treat different defects, injuries, and diseases of the head, jaws, soft & hard tissues, face, and neck.
- To keep your oral health good.
- To protect your teeth from damage.
- To heal from the injuries that affect your jaw or facial tissues.
Treatments Cover In Oral Surgery
Following is a list of the procedures that are covered under the term of oral surgery in Dubai.
- Tooth Extractions
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dental Fillings
- Root Canals
- Dental Bridges
- Periodontal Treatment
- Laser Procedures
- Impacted wisdom tooth
- Reconstructive surgery
- Sleep Apnea
Are You A Candidate?
It is essential to know if you are a good candidate for the treatment or not. It impacts the quality of your results. Our surgeons will let you know when you consult us. However, following are some of the main aspects that may help you in clearing your concern.
You are a good candidate if;
- You need to enhance your lifestyle.
- You need to boost your oral health.
- You want to end the complications that you are facing due to your bad oral health.
- You have difficulty in biting, chewing, and swallowing.
- You have speech issues.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
A proper outline of the treatment plan is provided to you. Our doctors have made this plan with full care and concentration. The anesthesia choices are discussed in this plan and you are free to ask any related question to your dentist. The selection of the anesthesia is done on the basis of severity of your problem. The reason is to ensure that you don’t experience any discomfort.
The procedure of oral surgery is based on the type of your treatment. Our surgeons are highly expert that they know how to deal with every patient on an individual basis. However, you will get a brief of the procedure prior to your treatment if you want to know.
- Just like preoperative instructions, it is important for you to follow postoperative instructions. It will help you in creating ease in your recovery procedure. Furthermore, it will allow you to achieve best possible results.
- Also, you have to take prescribed painkillers on a regular basis.
- Furthermore, you should follow do’s and don’ts that we will provide you after surgery.
- Done with tests if prescribed.
Results And Recovery
If you have followed instructions carefully and got your treatment done by an expert surgeon then the recovery process will be less and easy for you. Here, at DCS, all of our surgeons are highly professional. When it comes to the results, they are amazing. All of our patients are happy with our outstanding services.
Why Should You Get This Procedure?
If you are suffering from teeth that need to be removed, bone deterioration, or any other oral disease, then oral surgery will serve as the best solution for you. The severity of oral disease ranges from minor to complex, and so as to its surgery. Furthermore, its numerous benefits of the procedure make it the best treatment for your dental care. Have a look!
- Oral surgery allows you to achieve long-term tooth replacement.
- Helps in preventing significant damage.
- It addresses the problem.
- It depends on your situation, however, in many cases oral surgery works as the best choice to alleviate pain, heal disease, as well as prevent you from future oral diseases.
- The procedure is pain-free.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Scheduling a prior consultation with your surgeon is always recommended. It will allow you to choose your surgeon wisely. You should ask some specific questions to your surgeon in the prior consultation. Your surgeon will check your tooth, know the actual problem, know your expectations, provide you the best possible solutions, and clear your queries. Furthermore, you will be able to get the exact cost of oral surgery in Dubai in this session. You will be happy to know that our consultation is for FREE. Yes, it is right! We aren’t charging any amount for this session. So, what are you waiting for??? Go ahead, fill the form, and book your appointment now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest