Are you going through a dentistry infection or a dentistry treatment?? If yes, low level laser therapy (LLLT) can be helpful for you. Usually, this advanced method of laser treatment is used to provide you a relief from pain that is related to the neck pain, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis on a temporary basis. However, the advancements in this treatment have made it possible for you to get relief from dental infections and pain that you are experiencing as a result of any dentistry problem.
A huge number of researches are conducted and published that reveal the effective usage of LLLT on musculoskeletal pain. Nowadays, the European Society for Medical Oncology is utilizing this technique to eliminate the occurrence of the oral mucositis and the pain associated with it.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What Is Low Level Laser Therapy?
- 3. Goals
- 4. Which treatments are covered?
- 5. Are you a good candidate?
- 6. Preoperative Instructions
- 7. Procedure
- 8. Postoperative Instructions
- 9. Recovery And Results
- 10. Our Doctors
- 11. Why should you get this procedure?
- 12. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Recovery Time||Minimal (Few Day)|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
What Is Low Level Laser Therapy?
Specific light wavelengths are utilized for the interaction of a tissue. This technique is also known as cold laser therapy that has earned a particular reputation in providing its benefits in healing procedure.
- To heal from an injury
- To eliminate swelling
- To enhance the effectivity of a treatment procedure
- To reduce the pain factor
- To enhance healing process after a surgical procedure
- To get better results from a dentistry treatment
- To increase metabolic activity and cell growth
Which treatments are covered?
It is essential for you to know which kind of dentistry treatments are covered with the help of this method. Have a look at the following!
- Dental hypersensitivity
- Tooth movement
- Bone density
- Aphthous ulcers
- Bells palsy
- Osseointegration of implants
- Herpes simplex
- Post scaling pain
- Periodontal disease
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Dentine hypersensitivity
- TMJ dysfunction
- Post extraction pain
Are you a good candidate?
Another factor that is essential to know refers to the candidacy criterion of the treatment. Before getting any treatment, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our expert surgeons will let you know about this fact after the prior consultation. However, following points are considered important in this regard. You are a good candidate if;
- You are suffering from any of the above-mentioned disorders.
- You are in good health.
- You want to get instant pain relief.
- You have realistic expectations for the results.
It is essential for you to know the preoperative instructions. Our expert dentist will provide you these instructions in the consultation session as following these instructions is important to get best possible results. Hence, following are some of the main and common points.
- Stop making use of any kind of blood thinner.
- Avoid use of caffeine or alcohol for at least a day before the procedure.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergy.
- A specific menu is provided to you by your doctor that include the food options that you may eat.
- Take prescribed medicines at the time (if any).
- Done with all prescribed tests.
A laser device is used to perform the procedure. The specific device is held next to the targeted area or directly on that area. A specific time period is required to hold the device at a specific angle. However, if it held directly to your body then the use of a small plate is made so that your skin may not be harmed due to direct interaction with the laser device. Almost a distance of 2 millimeters is maintained. The specific rays are pulsated and emitted during the procedure. Wavelength, pulse rate, and duration are three basic components of the treatment. The common clinical guidelines are required to follow. Most of the patients said that they haven’t felt any sensation from the treatment. The specific area is cleansed properly and prepared for the treatment before the procedure. Furthermore, both recipient and the practitioner have to wear special goggles to prevent direct light detection of the device.
Getting the procedure successfully isn’t enough, but you also need to follow the postoperative instructions. It will help you in fast recovery and get best possible results.
- Intake prescribed medications at the time.
- Quit smoking, use of alcohol, and caffeine for specific days as instructed by your dentist.
- Be careful about your diet and follow the diet chart if provided by your dentist.
- Avoid brushing your teeth for the specific days as instructed by your dentist.
- Contact your dentist on an immediate basis if you are facing any severe problem.
Recovery And Results
The results of this procedure are amazing. However, when it comes to the recovery, you get instant relief from the severe pain. Hence, some days may require for proper recovery. If you are getting the lower level laser therapy after a surgical process then obviously it will take some days. Hence, no discomfort is associated with the procedure.
Why should you get this procedure?
Numerous benefits of this treatments make it the best fit for your dental problem. Following are some of the benefits that will help you to understand the fact for which you should get LLLT procedure.
- First of all, the procedure is painless.
- Easy to apply.
- No side-effects and pain are associated with the procedure.
- Reduces the requirement of anesthesia.
- FDA approved the procedure for different health conditions.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
We always recommend getting the prior consultation to make your decision regarding treatment. In this session, our expert will get your medical history, know your goals and expectations regarding results, clear your queries, and discuss some other important factors.Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is the best spot to get low level laser therapy at very low cost in Dubai for your dentistry purpose
. We have made our consultation session free for you. How to avail it?? Well, it’s really easy for you. Just fill the following short form that may take almost 1 to 2 minutes and that’s it. So, what are you waiting for??? Go ahead, fill the form, and book your appointment now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest