Are you planning on having a dental treatment? If yes, low-level laser therapy (LLLT) can be the best option for you. Usually, this method of advanced laser treatment is used to provide relief from pain related to the neck, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis on a temporary basis. However, the advancements in this treatment have made it possible for anyone to get relief from dental infections and pain experienced as a result of any dental problem.
A number of researches conducted reveal the effective usage of LLLT on musculoskeletal pain. Today, the European Society for Medical Oncology is utilizing this technique to eliminate the occurrence of oral mucositis and the pain associated with it.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What Is Low-Level Laser Therapy?
- 3. Goals
- 4. Which treatments are covered?
- 5. Are you a good candidate?
- 6. Preoperative Instructions
- 7. Procedure
- 8. Postoperative Instructions
- 9. Recovery And Results
- 10. Our Doctors
- 11. Why should you get this procedure?
- 12. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Minimal (Few Day)
Very high Success Rate
What Is Low-Level Laser Therapy?
Specific light wavelengths are utilized for the interaction of a tissue. This technique is also known as cold laser therapy that has earned a particular reputation in providing its benefits in the healing procedure.
- To heal from an injury
- To eliminate swelling
- To enhance the effectivity of a treatment procedure
- To reduce the pain factor
- To enhance the healing process after a surgical procedure
- To get better results from a dentistry treatment
- To increase metabolic activity and cell growth
Which treatments are covered?
It is essential for you to know which kind of dentistry treatments are covered with the help of this method. Have a look at the following!
- Dental hypersensitivity
- Tooth movement
- Bone density
- Aphthous ulcers
- Bell’s palsy
- Osseointegration of implants
- Herpes simplex
- Post scaling pain
- Periodontal disease
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Dentine hypersensitivity
- TMJ dysfunction
- Post-extraction pain
Are you a good candidate?
Another factor that is essential to know refers to the candidacy criterion of the treatment. Before getting any treatment, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Our expert surgeons will let you know about this fact after the prior consultation. However, the following points are considered important in this regard. You are a good candidate if;
- You are suffering from any of the above-mentioned disorders.
- You are in good health.
- You want to get instant pain relief.
- You have realistic expectations for the results.
It is essential for you to know the preoperative instructions. Our expert dentist will provide you these instructions in the consultation session as following these instructions is important to get the best possible results. Hence, the following are some of the main and common points.
- Stop making use of any kind of blood thinner.
- Avoid the use of caffeine or alcohol for at least a day before the procedure.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergy.
- A specific menu is provided to you by your doctor that include the food options that you may eat.
- Take prescribed medicines at the time (if any).
- Done with all the prescribed tests.
A laser device is used to perform the procedure. The specific device is held next to the targeted area or directly on that area. A specific time period is required to hold the device at a specific angle. However, if it held directly to your body then the use of a small plate is made so that your skin may not be harmed due to direct interaction with the laser device. Almost a distance of 2 millimeters is maintained. The specific rays are pulsated and emitted during the procedure. Wavelength, pulse rate, and duration are three basic components of the treatment. The common clinical guidelines are required to follow. Most of the patients said that they haven’t felt any sensation from the treatment. The specific area is cleansed properly and prepared for the treatment before the procedure. Furthermore, both the recipient and the practitioner have to wear special goggles to prevent direct light detection of the device.
Getting the procedure successfully isn’t enough, but you also need to follow the postoperative instructions. It will help you in fast recovery and get the best possible results.
- Intake prescribed medications at the time.
- Quit smoking, use of alcohol, and caffeine for specific days as instructed by your dentist.
- Be careful about your diet and follow the diet chart if provided by your dentist.
- Avoid brushing your teeth for the specific days as instructed by your dentist.
- Contact your dentist on an immediate basis if you are facing any severe problem.
Recovery And Results
The results of this procedure are amazing. However, when it comes to the recovery, you get instant relief from the severe pain. Hence, some days may require for proper recovery. If you are getting the lower level laser therapy after a surgical process then obviously it will take some days. Hence, no discomfort is associated with the procedure.
Why should you get this procedure?
Numerous benefits of these treatments make it the best fit for your dental problem. Following are some of the benefits that will help you to understand the fact for which you should get LLLT procedure.
- First of all, the procedure is painless.
- Easy to apply.
- No side-effects and pain are associated with the procedure.
- Reduces the requirement of anesthesia.
- FDA approved the procedure for different health conditions.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
We always recommend getting a consultation first before the treatment. During this session, our expert will get your medical history, know your goals and expectations regarding the results, clear your queries, and discuss some other important factors. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the best clinics to get low-level laser therapy at a fair price in Dubai. Our consultations are FREE, and all you have to do is fill the following form to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest