Forehead Lift in Dubai
The skin of your forehead is likely to become loose and sagging before the process of age affects any other body area. This sagging skin causes appearance of lines and wrinkles which gives an overall drooping appearance to face. A forehead lift surgery is becoming a popular treatment among people with younger spirits irrespective of their age.
Forehead Lift Goals
A forehead lift surgery aims to;
- Eliminate the sagging skin from brows and forehead
- Eliminate the lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of eyelids, eyebrows and forehead.
Forehead Lift Candidates
You can be an ideal candidate for a forehead lift surgery if;
- You have sagging skin on the forehead
- Lines and wrinkles appear on your forehead
- There is excess fat on eyebrows which make them appear droopy
- You are in good physical health
- You don’t smoke or you can stop smoking for a certain period of time
- You have realistic expectations from a forehead lift
You can discuss all your concerns regarding forehead lift surgery with your plastic surgeon in an initial consultation with your surgeon. The treatment plan will be made by your surgeon after he/she has examined your condition physically and understands your requirements from the treatment.
A plastic surgeons gives few instructions to the patient after an initial consultation to follow which decreases the risks of complications during and after the surgery. Common instructions include;
- Avoid using blood thinning medications
- Stop alcohol consumption for a week
- Avoid smoking for more than 2 weeks before the surgery
- Follow prescribed medications
Forehead Lift Procedure
A forehead lift procedure will be carried out under the administration of general anesthesia. Your plastic surgeon will make an incision right below the hairline across the forehead. The excess fat and skin will be removed which causes sagginess and eyebrow and forehead skin will be lifted. Afterward your surgeon will use sutures to close the incisions.
Forehead Lift Recovery
Recovery process may differ for every patient depending on their body’s healing capabilities.
- You will feel pain and discomfort for few initial days after the surgery which can be reduced with the pain medications.
- Bandages will be applied on the treatment area which will be removed after two or three days.
- Your forehead might be slightly swollen
- You will be required to take rest for more than a week
Your plastic surgeon will make a list of instructions that you must follow after the forehead lift surgery is completed.
- Take good rest for 2 to 3 days.
- Try to keep your head elevated because it helps in controlling swelling
- You can apply ice packs to minimize the swelling
- Take medications prescribed by your surgeon regularly
- Don’t lift heavy objects or perform any vigorous tasks for a week or two.
Forehead Lift Results
A forehead lift surgery results in a smooth forehead and lifted eyebrows which are free from any wrinkles or sagging skin. The results are permanent.
A lift surgery can be performed to address a specific area only. If you have frown lines and your eyebrows have a drooping appearance, a forehead lift surgery is your best way to go. Fill in the given form to;
- Get a free consultation with our expert surgeon
- Visualize the results of a forehead lift with 3D imaging
- Know about 0% interest loan
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation