Liposuction (شفط الدهون) also known as Lipoplasty is a surgical treatment that removes unwanted fat from different areas of the body that need contouring. In this way, it can be referred to as a body contouring procedure in which fat is removed through suction. One thing should be kept in mind that liposuction is not a weight-loss treatment at all. It only contours the body areas that have stubborn fat.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Why is Liposuction needed?
- 3 Liposuction Procedure
- 4 Liposuction Before & After
- 5 Liposuction Cost in Dubai
- 6 Possible Complications of Liposuction
- 7 Liposuction FAQ’s
- 8 Liposuction Surgeons Dubai
- 9 Liposuction at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
- 10 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Why is Liposuction needed?
There are some stubborn fats in your body that do not respond to activities like exercise and dieting. So, to remove such fats, liposuction is used. The areas that can be treated through liposuction include;
- Upper Arms
- Calves and ankles
- Chest and back
- Neck and chin
Liposuction is performed by undergoing the following steps;
- Firstly, general anesthesia is administered into the targeted area.
- Then a small incision is made in the skin of the treatment area.
- A narrow tube called a cannula is inserted through the incision and is moved back and forth to shave off the fat.
- The broken fat is then evacuated through the tubes that are attached to the suction machine, leaving small empty pockets.
- These pockets are then collapsed through a compression dressing which allows better healing.
- Your surgeon might strap the targeted area with elastic tape to minimize bruising or swelling.
Liposuction Before & After
Liposuction Cost in Dubai
The average cost of Liposuction in Dubai is approximately AED 8000- AED 12000. It varies from person to person because it depends on the size and number of areas being treated. It is recommended to consult with a surgeon to know the exact cost.
Possible Complications of Liposuction
Like any other procedure, this fat loss method also comes with some amount of risks.
- Unsatisfactory results
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Allergic reaction
- Severe bruising
- Contour irregularities
- Severe inflammation
- Skin burns
Suggestion – You should consult with your surgeon to clear your queries regarding risks and other important aspects. Also, in case of experiencing any issue, don’t hesitate to contact your doctor.
Liposuction Surgeons Dubai
Liposuction at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is the best option for you if you want to undergo liposuction treatment. Being the pioneer of cosmetic surgery services in the Middle East region, we have earned the stature of the best liposuction clinic in UAE. Our team of expert plastic surgeons consists of some big names who possess extensive experience and have worked internationally. They are always committed to providing the best results and assist you in achieving a sculpted body. We provide state-of-the-art facilities to our patients and emphasize patient safety.
To know more about liposuction in Dubai and to book a free initial consultation, fill in the form below. Our surgeons will answer all your queries and will guide you about the cost as well considering your condition. So, book an appointment now
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest