Due to a substantial amount of weight loss, both skin and tissues become less elastic and less conforming. As a result, your buttocks may sag, causing hanging pockets of unsupported skin. It can be corrected by undergoing a buttock lift treatment in Dubai.
What is Buttock Lift?
A buttock lift can improve the shape and tone of your underlying tissues by removing excess fat and saggy skin, thereby adding a natural contour to the waist, hips and back of the thighs. Butt lifts are also performed in conjunction with other anti-aging procedures or as a part of a total body lift or a lower body lift.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Buttock Lift?
- 2 How Much Does Buttock Lift Cost?
- 3 Are you an Ideal Candidate?
- 4 Buttock Lift Goals
- 5 How To Prepare For The Treatment?
- 6 How is Buttock Lift Performed?
- 7 What are the Benefits?
- 8 Non-Surgical Alternate Techniques
- 9 Buttock Lift Recovery
- 10 Post-op Care
- 11 Buttock Lift Results
- 12 Buttock Lift FAQs
- 13 Our Surgeons
- 14 Free Consultation
How Much Does Buttock Lift Cost?
Buttock lift treatment can easily make your butt look attractive & perfectly shaped. The average starting price of a buttock lift is AED 25000. Visit the buttock lift cost page to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
You may be an excellent candidate for buttock lift surgery in Dubai if:
- You have sagging skin and extra fat in the gluteal area because of drastic weight loss.
- You have dimpled, crinkled or flabby buttocks and upper thighs.
- You have lost significant weight and you are close to your ideal weight.
Buttock Lift Goals
Buttock lift surgery improves the overall appearance and contours of your buttocks. It aims to:
- Make your buttock youthful by lifting it.
- Create perky and shapely buttocks.
- Make your butt tighter and smoother.
- Improve the proportion of your posterior area relative to the rest of the body.
- Create a more curvaceous body.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will examine you physically and will guide you on what you can expect from the surgery. You will also be handed over a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions which you will have to follow. Some common instructions include:
- Make alterations in your current medications according to the recommendations of the surgeon.
- Make alterations in vitamins and herbal supplements if you are taking any, according to the instructions of the surgeon.
- Follow a recommended diet.
How is Buttock Lift Performed?
A Buttock lift in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. The steps of the procedure are:
- First, anesthesia is administered – the surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- The next step of the procedure is to make incisions. The incisions can be made on various sites like in the waist, slightly below it, in the hips, groin or under the butt cheeks.
- After making incisions, required alterations are made which include removal of excess skin and repositioning of underlying fat and soft tissues.
- Finally, the remaining skin is tightened and the incisions are closed.
What are the Benefits?
A Buttock lift surgery has many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits which include the following:
- Toning and lifting of your buttocks.
- Improving the entire appearance of your body by enhancing your silhouette.
- Giving natural and longer-lasting results.
- Significantly boosting your self-esteem and confidence.
Non-Surgical Alternate Techniques
The main purpose of non-surgical alternate techniques for buttock lifting is to improve the contours of the buttocks without surgery. Some of these non-surgical procedures include:
- Laser skin tightening – It uses laser energy to tighten the skin around the buttocks, and to stimulate the production of new collagen.
- Dermapen treatment – This treatment uses micro-needles to create micro-injuries on the treated area. Skin is tightened and new collagen is produced as a result.
- Radiofrequency treatment – This procedure uses radio waves to shrink the existing collagen and stimulate new collagen production.
- Macrolane Injection for Buttocks – In this treatment, an injectable hyaluronic acid gel is used for contouring and augmenting the buttock.
Buttock Lift Recovery
Buttock lift recovery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent and complexity of the surgery. Most buttock lift recoveries follow a certain pattern which includes:
- A sterile dressing will be applied at your incision sites immediately after the surgery. They will be removed after a couple of days.
- The stitches will be removed after 7 to 10 days.
- In the initial few days of the recovery, you may feel discomfort.
- Swelling and bruising will take some time to subside completely.
- You will be able to resume normal activities after two to three weeks.
- Complete recovery may take a few months.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some important post-surgical instructions that you have to follow after surgery. Some general post-surgical instructions include:
- Wear a compression garment to reduce swelling.
- Avoid sitting for more than 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks.
- Lay on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for the recommended period of time. However, start walking as soon as possible, because it helps in improving blood circulation and reducing swelling.
- Take the prescribed medications.
Buttock Lift Results
The final results of the procedure may take several weeks to become visible. Buttock lift in Dubai gives shapelier, lifted and tighter buttocks. The outcome is long-lasting and you may not require a second session after some years.
Buttock Lift FAQs
Does it seem fake? Will I be able to tell the difference on myself?
The results of buttock augmentation in Dubai seem natural if you get the services of an expert surgeon. This is the reason, it is always recommended to be careful while selecting your surgeon.
Others cannot tell if you have undergone a procedure. If you need more refined results, go for the fat transfer technique.
After how long I will be able to see the results?
Right after the procedure, you will be able to see the results. But, to notice exact and final results, you need to wait for a few weeks for the removal of bruising and swelling.
What should I expect during the consultation and after surgery?
During a consultation, you may expect the examination of your buttocks and a brief explanation of your treatment. At this time, our surgeon will provide all the necessary information regarding the procedure and will answer your questions. Hence, after the surgery, you will be asked to maintain your follow-ups to ensure best possible results.
Do I have to wear a compression garment after the procedure?
After getting buttock augmentation, you have to wear the compression garment so that you get the best results. We will provide you the compression garment.
If you have decided to get a Buttock lift treatment in Dubai, schedule an appointment for a free consultation at our clinic. We offer both surgical and non-surgical treatments for butt lift. So, book your appointment now and discuss the procedure with our plastic surgeons in detail.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest