What is Buttock Augmentation?
Buttock augmentation is a procedure designed to enhance the curves and fullness of the buttocks in order to balance your body contours using the fat from one’s own body. The process of buttock enhancement with fat transfer is also called a Brazilian butt lift.
- 1. What is Buttock Augmentation?
- 2. *Facts You Must Know
- 3. What are the Goals of Buttock Augmentation?
- 4. Who is a Good Candidate?
- 5. Pre-Op Preparation
- 6. How is the Procedure Performed?
- 7. Buttock Augmentation Recovery
- 8. Buttock Augmentation Benefits
- 9. What are the Complications?
- 10. Buttock Augmentation Results
- 11. Buttock Augmentation FAQ’s
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What are the Goals of Buttock Augmentation?
Who is a Good Candidate?
You may undergo a buttock enlargement treatment with fat transfer if:
- You have a small butt.
- You have asymmetrical buttocks.
- Your buttocks need volume.
- The curves of your buttocks lack definition.
- The shape of your buttocks needs to be improved.
- You are in good general health.
- You are ready to stop smoking for at least 3 weeks before the surgery.
- You have realistic expectations after the procedure.
You are advised to discuss all your concerns with your plastic surgeon in the initial consultation. Your surgeon will examine you and analyze your needs. After you have chosen a treatment option, your surgeon is likely to give you a short list of instructions to follow which help in making the surgery and recovery process comfortable, eliminating any risks associated with the procedure. These instructions may be different for every patient but some of the few common instructions are;
- Stop taking any blood thinning, anti-inflammatory or herbal medications.
- Stop smoking at least 3 weeks before the operation.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least two weeks prior to the surgery.
- You will also be asked to make healthy changes in your diet.
How is the Procedure Performed?
It is a fairly safe procedure if performed by a board-certified expert plastic surgeon. The surgery is completed in a couple of hours, and the steps involved are as below:
- At first, local anesthesia is administered in the fat donor area from where the fat grafts will be harvested.
- The excess fat is collected through a liposuction technique that involves use of a thin cannula that dislodges the fat. This fat is then suctioned out through a surgical syringe connected to the cannula.
- The collected blood, tissues and fat are then processed to form fat grafts.
- These fat grafts are injected into the buttocks using small injections to give it the desired appearance.
Buttock Augmentation Recovery
The recovery process can be different for every patient depending on the treatment plan and their body’s immune system, and lifestyle.
- You will experience discomfort and pain for the few days after the surgery.
- You will experience side effects like bruising and swelling which will subside within two weeks.
- You will be asked to stay in bed for a whole day after the surgery. You can move your hands and feet for blood circulation.
- You will be able to get back to work after about two weeks.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
The benefits of Buttock augmentation in Dubai are;
- The results are natural-looking.
- It gives long lasting results.
- There is no risk of implant rupture or even infection since no foreign body is used.
- There is no risk of scarring.
- There is no maintenance or revision surgery needed as buttock implant removal or replacement surgery may be needed after a buttock augmentation with implants.
- It can be performed in combination with other cosmetic procedures.
- It helps in improving the contours of other body areas.
- It creates a balanced silhouette.
- It helps in boosting your self-confidence.
What are the Complications?
Buttock augmentation is associated with various complications mentioned below;
- Seroma (fluid accumulation)
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Hematoma (bleeding)
- Excessive swelling
- Poor healing
- Loose skin
- Fat necrosis
- Changes in skin sensation
- Skin loss
- Possibility of the requirement of revision surgery
- Complications related to pulmonary, cardiac, and deep vein thrombosis
- Prolonged swelling
- Unfavorable scarring
- Skin discoloration
- Sutures may generate irritation or become visible
Suggestion – You should discuss your issues with your doctor. Ask him all your queries. Also, be careful in choosing your surgeon so that the chances of risks can be reduced.
Buttock Augmentation Results
- The results of buttock augmentation will be noticeable immediately after the surgery. However, complete results will be visible after several months.
- The results are natural looking.
- The results are permanent but the projection of buttocks may decrease again with the ageing process as your body fat will be absorbed by the body.
Undergoing any surgical procedure is not a minor decision, you must research well before making a decision. Similarly, choosing a plastic surgeon is also an important decision because the results of the surgery mainly depend on the expertise of your plastic surgeon. Fill in the given form to get a free personalized consultation with our expert in which you can;
- Ask questions related to the surgery.
- Evaluate your candidacy for the surgery.
- Foresee the results with 3D simulations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest