Buttock augmentation is a procedure designed to enhance the curves and fullness of the buttocks to balance your body figure using the fat from one’s own body. The process of buttock enhancement with fat grafts is also named as a Brazilian butt lift.
*Facts You Must Know
|Buttock Augmentation Cost|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Buttock Augmentation Goals
Buttock Augmentation Candidates
You may think of undergoing a buttock augmentation with fat grafting if;
- You have a small butt.
- You have asymmetrical buttocks.
- Your buttocks need volume.
- The curves of your buttocks lack definition.
- The shape of your buttocks need to be improved.
- You are good general health.
- You don’t smoke or you can avoid smoking for at least 3 weeks before the surgery.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
You are advised to discuss all your concerns with your plastic surgeon in an initial consultation. Your surgeon will examine your condition and analyze your needs. After you have chosen a treatment option, your surgeon is likely to give you a short list of instructions to follow which helps in making the surgery and recovery process comfortable and eliminating any risks associated with the procedure. These instructions may be different for every patient but few common instructions given are;
- Stop taking any blood thinning, anti-inflammatory or herbal medications.
- Stop smoking at least 3 weeks before the operation.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least two weeks prior to the surgery.
- You will also be asked to make healthy changes in your diet.
Buttock Augmentation Procedure
It is a safe procedure if performed by a body contouring expert plastic surgeon. The surgery is completed in one hour. The steps of procedure include;
- At first, local anesthesia is administered in the donor area from where the fat grafts will harvested.
- The excess fat is collected through a liposuction technique that involves use of a thin cannula that dislodges the fat. This fat is then suctioned out through a surgical syringe connected with the cannula.
- The collected blood, tissues and fat is then processed to form fat grafts.
- These fat grafts are injected into the buttocks using small injections giving it a desired appearance.
Buttock Augmentation Recovery
The recovery process can be different for every patient depending upon the treatment plan and their body’s immune system.
- You will experience discomfort and pain for the few days after the surgery.
- You will experience side effects like bruising and swelling which will subside within one or two weeks.
- You will be asked to stay in bed for whole day after the surgery, you can move your hands and feet for blood circulation.
- You will be able to get back to work after a week or few more days.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
The benefits of a buttock augmentation with fat grafting are;
- It gives natural looking results that people can’t tell about the surgery.
- It gives long lasting results.
- There is no risk of implant rupture or even infection since no foreign body is involved.
- There is no risk of scarring.
- There is no maintenance or revision surgery needed as buttock implant removal or replacement surgery may be needed after a buttock augmentation with implants.
- It can be performed in combination of other cosmetic procedures.
- It helps in improving the contours of other body area as well where liposuction is performed.
- It creates a balance in your body figure.
- It helps in boosting your self-confidence.
Buttock Augmentation Results
- The results of buttock augmentation with fat grafting will be noticeable immediately after the surgery however complete results will be visible after several months.
- The results are natural looking.
- The results are permanent but the projection of buttocks may decrease again with the ageing process your body fat will be absorbed by the body.
Undergoing any surgical procedure is not a minor decision, you must research well before making a decision. Similarly, choosing a plastic surgeon is also an important decision because the results of the surgery mainly depends on the expertise of your plastic surgeon. Fill in the given form to get a free personalized consultation with our expert in which you can;
- Ask questions related to the surgery.
- Evaluate your candidacy for the surgery.
- Foresee the results with 3D simulations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest