*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||20-30 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Men and women of all age groups struggle with a submental fat deposits underneath the chin because it makes them appear chubbier and older than their age. A Belkyra treatment can remove the appearance of double chin non-surgically.
A Belkyra treatment involves injections of a synthetic chemical solution specifically designed to reduce the fat pockets beneath the chin. The solution includes deoxycholate salt that also exists naturally in our body in small amounts.
Belkyra Treatment Candidates
You can be an ideal candidate for a Belkyra treatment if;
- You have excess fat deposits under the chin
- You want improved contours of the jawline
- You don’t have loose and sagging skin
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are over the age of 18
- You are not suffering from any liver’s disease or any other serious medical condition
- You keep realistic expectations with the results of Belkyra treatment
Belkyra Treatment Procedure
The treatment is safe and simple which does not take longer than 20 to 30 minutes. However, it is important that the procedure is performed by an expert because the injections must be made in specific points. The treatment area is numbed with a topical cream to escape the pain caused by injection’s needle. The injections are made in specific marked areas with small quantity of solution. The fat is dissolved and is discharged through the liver.
You might be required to undergo multiple sessions of Belkyra injections with a certain gap.
Belkyra Treatment Recovery
There is no such downtime required after a Belkyra treatment because of its non-invasiveness.
- The treated area will be swollen, red and bruised; such effects are likely to disappear within a day or two
- You are likely to experience pain and discomfort in the chin and surrounding area for some hours after the treatment
- The treated area will be numb and tender after the procedure and it may take several weeks to be normal
Although the recovery process is negligible and comfortable and the risk of complications is minimum. But you still need to follow the instructions of your physician to get the best results.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for few weeks after the treatment as it can prolong the side effects like bruising and swelling
Benefits of Belkyra Treatment
Following are the benefits of a Belkyra treatment;
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment
- No downtime is required
- It improves the contours of treated area
- It helps in boosting your self-confidence
Belkyra Treatment Results
The results of the Belkyra treatment become clearly visible in two to three days in most of the patients. The fat is eliminated permanently but you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle i.e. diet and exercise.
If you have any concerns regarding a Belkyra treatment, you can schedule a free consultation with an expert at our clinic. Fill in the given form so our team can get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest