Invisible scar breast augmentation in Dubai is a cosmetic procedure that focuses on improving the aesthetic appearance of the breasts with an additional goal of making sure the scars are invisible or well hidden from the bare eye. No woman in her right mind would ever want her surgical procedures known by purposely or unintentionally show her scars to the world.
You will need assurance that the treatment is safe and will not leave noticeable scars, which invisible scar breast augmentation in Dubai can give you. This type of surgical procedure aims to keep the scars hidden or invisible to the eyes and so expert surgeon found ways to make hidden incisions at areas of the body that scars won’t be too obvious or prominent.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||2-3 Hours|
|Recovery Time||3-4 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Who are the Candidates
You can opt for an invisible scar breast augmentation if;
- Your breasts are small naturally
- Your breasts have lost volume due to rapid weight loss, pregnancy or a trauma
- You have undergone mastectomy
- You have uneven and asymmetrical appearance of breasts
- You are physically and mentally healthy. You don’t suffer from a serious medical condition which can cause complications during or after the surgery
- You are not pregnant
- You keep realistic expectations from the treatment
Your plastic surgeon will give you list of instructions to follow in a consultation to reduce the risks during the procedure and recovery process.
- You will have to stop taking blood thinning medicines like aspirin for a given time before the surgery
- You will have to stop smoking at least 2 weeks prior to the surgery
- Discontinue alcohol consumption for a week before the surgery
Locations for Incisions
Incisions would be made in such sites which are minimally visible. Even if a small scar is formed, it will not be visible. Although, scar formation is a very rare scenario in invisible scar breast augmentation in Dubai.
- Armpit Incisions: This type of impression is usually made in the armpit area which is away from the breasts and the best vital place to hide scars after it all heals. The axilla or armpit incision after the healing period eventually blends in with the creases in the armpits’ skin which makes it the best option for invisible scar breast augmentation procedure.
- Under the Breast Incision: This type of incision is strategically made under the crease of the breasts. Incisions made are usually only four to five centimetres per breasts area.
- Umbilical Incision: This incision for a fact does not leave any scars on the breasts itself for it is the farthest away from the breasts area. This incision though is not very much popular among surgical surgeons.
How it is Performed
- Administration of general anaesthesia would be required to carry out the procedure. It will help in eliminating any kind of discomfort for the patients who have low pain tolerance and have fears of going under the knife.
- Small incisions will then be made after surgeons and nurse assistant make sure the anaesthesia has started to take its work. Incisions will depend upon what the patient and the surgeon has talked about during their first meetings prior to the day of the operation itself.
- Incision will then be made either on the armpit area or under the breast. These incisions should not be longer than 1.7cm at minimum so it will heal and diminish on its own after a while.
- A pocket will be created where the incisions were made to give way for implants to have enough space to be inserted underneath the chest muscles.
- These implants will then be filled with solution like saline and silicone through a tube inserted on the incision.
- After the surgeons make sure the Breast implants are filled according to the size the patients requested, these will then be closed by a self-sealing valve.
- Incisions will then be stitched together with sutures.
- The surgeon should have the expertise of applying sutures in the incision top make sure there are no visible and prominent scars in the end.
The recovery process after an invisible scar breast augmentation can be different for every patient. However, here are few things that you are likely to experience after the breast augmentation surgery.
- You may experience pain and discomfort for 3 to 4 days after the surgery. However, your doctor will prescribe medications to control the pain.
- You will be able to go home on the same day after surgery. The dressings will be removed within a week.
- You will experience swelling and soreness for few days
- You will complete rest for initial few days but you should not do any vigorous task for at least 3 weeks after the surgery.
- You will need have to take off from work for 3 or more weeks.
You will be given a list of instructions from your plastic surgeon to make the recovery process easier and less painful. Common instructions given to patients are;
- You will have to wear a surgical bra to control swelling
- You will be asked to avoid taking shower for specific time duration
- You must sleep on your back
- You should not perform any strenuous tasks
- Take prescribed medicines regularly
- It gives you fuller breasts and improves the appearance of overall body figure simultaneously
- No visible scar is formed
- It improves your self-confidence
After the recovery period is completed, you will experience natural looking, fuller and enlarged breasts without any visible scars.
If you are planning to undergo breast augmentation surgery but are scared of the scars that come along, you should consider invisible scar breast augmentation in Dubai. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers invisible scar breast augmentation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah Clinic.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest