Short scar breast augmentation is a surgical procedure specifically made possible by expert cosmetic surgeons to patients who complain about having prominent scars after getting such procedure. According to research and studies about the disadvantages of breast augmentation procedure, it leaves ugly scars on patients’ skin after recovery and healing time is over. This complain is often heard from patients who are celebrities, models and some individuals with high social stature because their work might require them to use clothes that could sometimes not hide these scars. These people’s disapproval for the long obvious scars that they will get from a breast augmentation procedure motivated and pushed plastic surgeons to consider making these scars short and invisible as possible.
Before starting the procedure, our surgeons provide you the chance of a pre-op visit to the clinic. Your pictures will be taken by our doctors and you will get all the instructions. These guidelines are based on your breast augmentation requirements. Here are some important tips for short scar breast augmentation in Dubai:
- You do not need to take blood-thinning medicines like ibuprofen, aspirin and any this type of tablets.
- Avoid all supplements and vitamins – omega-3, fish oil, vitamin E, etc.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
- You do not need to take nicotine and carbon monoxide because these things stop the healing process.
- Get done with all the tests that are prescribed.
- You must follow all given pre-surgical instructions.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
General or Local Anesthesia
Very high Success Rate
Short Scar Breast Augmentation Procedure:
- General anesthesia or local anesthesia are commonly the two best options that will be administered before starting the procedure. Discussions with your surgeon regarding what will be the most appropriate one to use will be done prior to the day of the procedure.
- Once the anesthesia shows its effect, surgeons will mark areas where incisions will be made to make sure it only leaves short and possible unnoticeable scars.
- The incision will then be made behind each breast to create a pocket. This pocket will give space where the implants will be inserted within the breast tissues.
- Surgeons make sure to make only an estimated 1.7 cm incision for this. It will eventually shrink during the healing period and will continue to reduce to 1.5 cm scar after it has fully healed after a year.
- The surgeon usually uses saline implants for short scar breast augmentation in Dubai because they can be rolled like a cigar and inserted into the pockets made by the incision before being filled by the solution.
- As for silicone gel implants, these too can be used because they are much sturdier and have better strength compared to other implants available. These too can be squeezed into very small incisions.
- After making sure the implants are properly placed, the surgeon will then close the incisions with stitches.
- After the anesthesia used during the operation loses its effect, you might feel pain. Report immediately any signs of severe pain to your doctor.
- Expect to feel discomfort and bruising after the procedure is completed. Your doctor or the assisting nurse would give medications for pain.
- Returning to work after a week can be possible but make sure to only resume with mild activities if possible.
- There will be a temporary loss of sensation in the areola and nipples area. The possible return of the sensation can happen after a week, month or a year.
- Expect incisions to be pink or red in color depending on the patient’s skin. During this time of recovery the incisions are not fully healed yet.
- Incision scars will eventually fade after a year or so after surgery.
As you know that the decision is only yours. So, you should prepare yourself for any type of risk after getting the procedure. Sometimes complications are rare and sometimes these are many. All these things depend on the type of breast surgery. Short scar breast augmentation in Dubai is not so complicated. Doctors will perform the surgery by making short cuts and the stitches are used to cover the cuts.
Possible short scar breast augmentation surgery risks include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Feel some breast sensation
- changes in nipple
- Wrong position of the transplant
- Poor healing
- Implant leakage
- Tightened skin around the implant area
- Wrinkling on the skin above the treated area
- Feel continuous pain
You may experience these risks. But be hopeful for betterment because our surgeons are highly-qualified and well-trained.
Short Scar Breast Augmentation Benefits:
- Helps make breasts look and feel firmer.
- Makes breasts look more uplifted even without using wonder bras or bras with underwire.
- It will improve the position of areola.
- In this kind of procedure, the incision is smaller compared to the regular breast augmentation procedure which means less visible scars after all the healing is done.
- It will boost any woman’s confidence and eventually lead her to a happy life.
After the short scar breast surgery in Dubai, the final outcomes may take 4 to 5 weeks. If you see skin stretches and swelling subsides on the treated part then you don’t need to be worried because it will be better week after week. Some patients may need to wear a bandeau for betterment in the shape of their breasts. Cuts and scars may take quite a few months or a whole year to fade. To get your required results, you should follow your doctor’s advice.
You can consult the plastic surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery if you are thinking of getting the treatment. All our surgeons are board-certified and expert in their fields. We are offering free of cost initial consultation to our customers so that you can get all the answers to your queries. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest