Short scar breast augmentation in Dubai is a surgical procedure specifically made possible by expert cosmetic surgeons to patients who complain about not wanting to have prominent scars after getting such procedure. According to research and studies about the disadvantages of breast augmentation procedure, it leaves ugly scars on patients’ skin after recovery and healing time is over. This dilemma is often heard from patients who are celebrities, models and some with high social stature for their line of work which might require them to use clothes that could sometimes not hide these scars. These people’s disapproval of the long obvious scars that they will get from a breast augmentation procedure motivated and pushed plastic surgeons to consider making these scars short and invisible as possible.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
General or Local Anesthesia
Very high Success Rate
Short Scar Breast Augmentation Procedures:
- General anesthesia or local anesthesia is commonly the two best options that will be administered before starting the procedure. Discussions with your surgeon regarding what will be the most appropriate one to use will be done prior to the day when the schedule for the procedure will be done.
- Once the anesthesia has taken its effect, surgeons will mark areas where incisions will be made to make sure it only leaves short and possible unnoticeable scars.
- The incision will then be made behind each breast to create a pocket. This pocket will give space in where the implants will be inserted within the breast tissues.
- Surgeons make sure to make only an estimated 1.7 cm incision for this will eventually shrink at 2cm during the healing period and will continue to reduce to a 1.5cm scar after it has fully healed for a year.
- The surgeon usually uses saline implants for short scar breast augmentation procedure for saline can be rolled like a cigar and inserted into the pockets made by the incision before it will be filled by the solution.
- As for silicone gel implants, these too can be used for these are much sturdier and have better strength compared to other implants available. These too can be squeezed into very small incisions.
- After making sure the implants are properly placed, the surgeon will then close the incision with stitches.
Short Scar Breast Augmentation Recovery Period:
- After the anesthesia used during the operation loses its effect then that will be the time to hold on to your horses. Report immediately any signs of severe pain to your doctor.
- Expect to feel of discomfort and bruising after the procedure is done. Your doctor or the assisting nurse would give medication for pain.
- Returning to work after a week can be possible but make sure to only resume with mild activities if possible.
- There will be a temporary loss of sensation in the areola and nipples area. The possible return of the sensation can happen after a week, months or a year.
- Expect incisions to be pink or red in color depending on the patient’s skin. During this time of recovery the incisions have not fully healed yet.
- Incision scars will eventually fade after a year or so after surgery.
Short Scar Breast Augmentation Benefits:
- Help make breasts look and feel firmer.
- Makes breasts look more uplifted even without using wonder bras or bras with underwire.
- The areola size will be smaller and it will improve its position much better compared to prior the procedure.
- In this kind of procedure, the incision is smaller compared to the regular breast augmentation procedure which means less visible scars after all the healing is done.
It can boost any woman’s confidence and eventually lead her to a happy life.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest