The use of lasers in aesthetic industry have increased significantly over the past years. Now, lasers of different wavelengths and advanced devices are being used to effectively treat a lot of conditions. Skin laser resurfacing is known as the most effective way which can reverse the undesirable effects of aging, sun damage, medical condition, accident or lifestyle on your skin.
Laser skin resurfacing can be performed using various techniques like ablative, non-ablative or fractional lasers. However, fractional CO2 lasers are the most advanced and effective in skin resurfacing.
Basically, a handheld device is used to deliver fractional laser beams of CO2 to penetrate in the skin in the fractionated manner. It removes the uppermost layer of the skin that is dead and damaged leaving the skin at the corners of columns which help in healing process. The lasers stimulate the collagen production and new cells regeneration. Laser skin resurfacing can be performed on specific areas or entire face, neck and chest.
CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing is used for treating following cosmetic conditions;
- Wrinkles and Fine lines
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Dark spots
- Texture irregularities
- Uneven pigmentation
- Acne scars
- Facial scars
- Dull tone
These conditions can be treated together in a single procedure. However, you may require multiple sessions depending upon the extent of problem to achieve the best results possible.
Benefits of Skin Laser Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing can significantly benefit the youthfulness and appearance of skin.
- It is a safe treatment for all skin types.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- You don’t experience pain because topical cream is applied to numb the treatment area.
- It can solve various conditions in one treatment. This procedure is really effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, acne scarring, age spots, and dark patches on the skin.
- It will promote the natural production of collagen in your skin.
- Healing process is fast, it has a minimal recovery period.
- It is also helpful in treating skin cancer in the initial stages.
You can find the laser skin resurfacing treatment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, one of the most reputable provider at affordable costs. Drop us a call for an appointment or fill the online consultation form below to find out more about the treatment and how you can get the long-lasting and natural-looking results.