Are you having one or more skin lesions on your face? Do you want to remove them? Have you tried different methods but all went in vain and now you are searching for a credible one? If your answer is yes then you have come to the right place. This article discusses the top 5 ways to remove skin lesions on the face.
Continue reading to know more in this regard!
What is Skin Lesion?
Skin lesion refers to the excessive part of the skin that grows abnormally. It seems different from normal skin. You may get it on any part of your body, but normally it grows on the face. However, it can be different in shapes and colors.
Why Skin Lesion Removal Is Necessary?
If you have developed a skin lesion on your face, then you should go for its removal because it may lead to infection or cancer. Furthermore, it may cause other skin diseases. It can be life-threatening for you as well. Avoiding discomfort is one of the basic reasons to get the treatment done.
Ways to Remove Skin Lesion
Different methods are available for skin lesion removal that range from home remedies to the surgery. However, as discussed earlier, we will share the top five ways which are listed below;
- Topical medicines
- Shave excision
- Scissor excision
- Laser treatment
Usually, the treatment is performed in a clinic under the supervision of an expert doctor or surgeon. The procedure may involve complexities on the basis of the selected technique. So, it is necessary to choose your doctor carefully as it is the matter of your skin as well as life. Some people lose their self-esteem because of this skin lesion problem. However, they can restore it by opting for the right treatment option.
- Topical Medicines – If the problem has just started and it can be controlled then you may get the prescription of topical medicine. With the advancements in science and medicine, various topical medicines are available that help in controlling the problem.
- Shave Excision – Another technique is recognized as shave excision. This method is recommended when you have a lesion above your skin. A small blade is utilized to remove the affected skin layer. Only an expert surgeon can perform it. However, no stitches are required.
- Scissor Excision – This technique is similar to shave excision. However, a pair of scissors is utilized to remove the infected layer of the skin. This technique also needs no stitches.
- Cryotherapy – This technique is also known as freezing. As the name reveals, a specific type of solution is applied to the affected area that freezes skin tissues for a minute or two. A cotton swab is then used to remove the lesion. It works by breaking down the tissue of lesion by freezing it.
- Laser Treatment – The latest laser beam is applied to the targeted area to perform this technique. It is one of the most advanced methods and multiple sessions (2-3) are required to get rid of the infectious issue completely.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned techniques would be helpful for you to get the best Skin Care treatment. You can contact us anytime in case of any query! Our experts would love to help you out. To get a free consultation regarding skin lesion removal treatment and to book an appointment, you can fill the form given below.