Beautiful, glowing, radiant and healthy skin is a top goal for many individuals and hydrafacial gives you exactly that. It is a beauty treatment that is sort out by many because of it is both therapeutic and non-invasive.
A hydrafacial treatment restores and replenishes the skins elasticity, firmness and radiance as well as hydrating it. It is a hydradermabrasion treatment which is multi step hence it combines cleansing, exfoliating, hydration and an antioxidant protection. It is a skin resurfacing treatment that offers instant results.
To achieve optimal results for the skin you want, you might need several treatment sessions. The hydrafacial treatments are soothing and relaxing with no discomfort at all, so going back should be easy for you.
Benefits of Hydrafacial
- Suitable for all skin types. A hydrafacial treatment is suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin type.
- It can be customized. The treatment can be customized to suite your skin type and the serums can also be tailored according to your skin needs.
- It is fast. It takes as little as 30 minutes to complete the entire hydrafacial treatment.
- There is no downtime. No preparation is needed before the treatment and you can return to work or your normal day to day activities immediately after the treatment. You can even wear your makeup immediately after you are done. A lot of people do it over the lunch hour period then get back to work.
- The results are immediate. After just one hydrafacial treatment most clients report seeing visible results of skin refinement and even skin tone. The hydration effects and smooth results can last up to seven days or even longer.
- There is no discomfort. During and after the hydrafacial treatment there is no discomfort as compared to other skin rejuvenating treatments whereby you might feel a burning sensation. Even if you have sensitive skin, the treatment feels more like a spa treatment than a medical one.
- Healthy and Beautiful skin. Hydrafacial treatment reduces visible pores and fine lines, decreases the appearance of black heads and other imperfections and improves the firmness and texture of the skin.
Side effects for Hydrafacial treatment
With most people the hydarafacial treatment does not come with any side effects. However if you have very sensitive skin there might be some temporary itching, redness and slight swelling right after the treatment. These should not worry you as they fade away quickly revealing a glowing and radiant skin.
There are however a number of things you can do to prevent the side effects especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid cleaning the skin five to six hours after the treatment.
- Wear sunblock before stepping out into the sun
- Incase of redness, irritation and swelling that lasts more than 24 hours then consult dermatologist immediately
- Avoid using products which contain AHA or glycolic acid for at least a week after the treatment
- Do not use retinoids and retinols for three days after the treatment.
A hydrafacial treatment is a non-invasive treatment which is efficient, harmless, safe, quick, hydrating and rejuvenating.