Beautiful, glowing, radiant, and healthy skin is a top goal for many individuals and Hydrafacial can fulfill all these goals effectively. It is a beauty treatment that is demanded by many because it is both therapeutic and non-invasive.
A Hydrafacial treatment restores and replenishes the skin elasticity, firmness, and radiance and also keeps it hydrated. It is a Hydradermabrasion treatment that is multi-step as it combines cleansing, exfoliation, hydration, and antioxidant protection. It is a skin resurfacing treatment that offers instant results.
To achieve optimal results for the skin, you might need several treatment sessions. The Hydrafacial treatment is soothing and relaxing, causing no discomfort at all.
Now let’s analyze the benefits and side-effects of Hydrafacial.
Benefits of Hydrafacial
- Suitable for all skin types. Hydrafacial treatment is suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin type.
- It can be customized. The treatment can be customized to suit your skin type and the serums can also be tailored according to your skin needs.
- It is fast. It takes as little as 30 minutes to complete the entire Hydrafacial treatment.
- There is no downtime. No preparation is needed before the treatment and you can return to work or your normal day to day activities immediately after the treatment. You can even wear your makeup immediately after you are done. A lot of people do it over the lunch hour period then get back to work.
- The results are immediate. After one Hydrafacial treatment, most clients report visible results of skin refinement and even skin tone. The hydration effects and smooth results can last up to seven days or even longer.
- There is no discomfort. During and after the Hydrafacial treatment there is no discomfort unlike other skin rejuvenating treatments where you might feel a burning sensation. Even if you have sensitive skin, the treatment feels more like a spa treatment than a medical one.
- Healthy and Beautiful Skin. Hydrafacial treatment reduces visible pores and fine lines decrease the appearance of blackheads and other imperfections and improve the firmness and texture of the skin.
Side Effects for Hydrafacial Treatment
Usually, Hydarafacial treatment does not come with any side effects. However, if you have very sensitive skin, there are chances of some temporary itching, redness, and slight swelling right after the treatment. You should not worry as they fade away quickly revealing glowing and radiant skin.
There are a number of things that you can do to prevent the side effects especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid cleaning the skin five to six hours after the treatment.
- Wear sunblock before stepping out into the sun.
- In the case of redness, irritation, and swelling that lasts for more than 24 hours, consult with a dermatologist immediately.
- Avoid using products that contain AHA or glycolic acid for at least a week after the treatment.
- Do not use retinoids and retinol for at least three days after getting the treatment.
Thus, Hydrafacial is a non-invasive treatment that hydrates and rejuvenates your skin. It is efficient, harmless, safe, and a quick procedure. You should opt for the procedure after consulting with a skin specialist. You can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® to get a free consultation for Hydrafacial treatment. All you have to do is, fill in the form given below and our staff member will book your appointment right away.