No doubt, the skin is the largest organ of our body which keeps our body safe from external elements and threats. If any harm occurs to the skin, it appears in the form of scars. From ancient times, people have been using different methods for scar removal. However, the effectiveness of these methods is still a question. With the advancements in technology, new methods have been developed to achieve the goal of scar removal.
Have a look at some of the most used methods of scar removal and know which method will be best for you.
Different Treatments For Scar Removal In Dubai
- Topical Ointments – It is easier for people to use this treatment. However, this method is recommended for you if you have fewer scars that have been generated because of some wounds or cuts. It is essential for you to get a prescription from your doctor before using a topical ointment.
- Prescribed Creams – If you want to get benefits from topical creams, you need to ask your doctor first. You shouldn’t use these creams on your own and need to consult with an expert dermatologist to know whether it is suitable for your skin or not. If this treatment is suitable for you according to your dermatologist, then you need to ask him for a prescription. The steroids that are included in these creams can be harmful to you so the prior prescription is essential.
- Silicone Gel Sheets – Another treatment that is used for scar removal is known as the silicone gel sheet. This is considered as the best option for smooth scars. Sometimes, this treatment is also utilized for prevention.
- Freezing Therapy – The advancements in the cosmetic industry have developed a technique of freezing therapy that is also known as cryotherapy. The purpose of using this therapy is to reduce or remove smaller keloid scars. Liquid nitrogen is used to perform this treatment.
- Surgical Scar Removal – Another latest option for treating scars is known as surgical scar removal. This method is usually recommended to you if you have severe scars caused due to any skin disease or severe accident. The specific surgical procedure is performed for this method.
- Other Treatments – Some other treatments may include excision, laser fractional CO2, dermabrasion, and skin graft.
You have to select a method that is best for your skin. Every individual is different so there is a possibility that your problem is different from other people, who are having a scaring problem. Their causes and current situation may differ. In this way, the treatment that is best for them may not be suitable for you. For this purpose, you have to consult a dermatologist. According to an overview, surgical scar removal is the best treatment that is suitable for all. This treatment method is commonly for scar removal nowadays.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
If you have any queries in your mind or you want to consult a professional doctor then we are here for your help. We are providing you a golden chance to consult with our doctors for FREE. For this purpose, you need to fill the following form or contact us directly by dialing our number. Once you fill the form, our correspondent will get back to you as soon as possible to book your appointment. What are you waiting for? Just go ahead and avail of this opportunity!