You must have observed pesky pimples on your skin quite frequently. It is a major symptom of acne which is very common among men and women. Almost 85% of people are affected by acne at some point in their life. There are many ways to treat acne but they have certain side-effects like skin irritation or dryness. Therefore, people are using natural remedies to get rid of pimples permanently.
Even though a lot of natural remedies are known to treat acne but only a few of them actually work. Today, we will discuss some of the natural and permanent ways to remove pimples. So, if you are wondering how to get clear skin forever, read the article carefully.
For your ease, we have mentioned both natural and cosmetic treatments for pimples.
How to Remove Pimples from Face: Natural Remedies
Here we will enlist some effective natural remedies to remove pimples from face. Let’s find out!
Use Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a great natural remedy against acne. It actively fights acne-causing bacteria and reduces skin inflammation. According to research, only 5 % of tea tree oil gel is 4 times more effective in reducing acne lesions. The chances of side-effects are also less. However, it is important to use tea tree oil with a carrier oil. Applying it directly to the face can cause irritation.
Method of Use:
- Take one drop of tea tree oil and mix it with one teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Apply this mixture directly to your pimples with the help of cotton swab.
- Use moisturizer if needed.
- Repeat the process 1-2 times a day as required.
Use Essential Oils
Several essential oils with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial for pimple treatment. The essential oils of rose, lavender, rosemary, lemongrass and clove are well known for fighting acne-causing bacteria. You need to dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil because they are also very concentrated and can cause irritation if applied directly to the skin.
Method of Use
- Mix ten drops of essential oil with 30 ml of carrier oil.
- Apply this mixture on the targeted area with the help of a cotton swab.
- Apply moisturizer if needed.
- Repeat the process as required.
Use Green Tea
Green tea has unlimited health benefits and pimple treatment is one of them. It contains flavonoids and tannins that treat inflammation and kill pimple-causing bacteria. Moreover, green tea is also rich in antioxidants which reduce sebum production, fight inflammation and prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
Method of Use
- You need to steep green tea in the boiling water for almost 3-4 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Then apply it on your face either by using a spray bottle or a cotton swab.
- Leave it for ten minutes and wash your face with water.
- You can repeat the process 2 times a day.
Use Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera plant produces a transparent gel which is very effective for acne. It contains lupeol, salicylic acid, cinnamonic acid and phenols which inhibit the bacteria that produce pimples. When you apply aloe vera gel to your skin, it promotes wound healing and fights bacteria.
Method of Use
- Take an aloe vera plant and scrape its gel from the leaves with a spoon.
- Apply the other acne treatment products on your face and then apply aloe vera gel over it. It is because aloe vera gel is effective when combined with other treatments.
- Repeat the process 1-2 times a day as per your requirement.
How to Remove Pimple Marks: Cosmetic Treatments
All the above-mentioned remedies include natural products but there are some effective cosmetic treatments as well to get rid of pimples marks. Nowadays, a variety of acne treatments are available in the market. Several cosmetic surgery clinics are offering treatments to remove pimples marks and acne scars which include;
If you want quick but permanent results then you should opt for cosmetic treatments.
The Bottom Line
Natural treatments are very beneficial against pimples but they take a lot of time to show results. On the other hand, cosmetic acne treatments offer quick and long-lasting results. It is your choice to decide between the two. However, do not forget to consult with a skin specialist before taking any decision. Choose a reputable clinic and a board-certified dermatologist for this purpose.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers all sorts of acne treatments that are approved by the FDA. You can visit us anytime for a free consultation. Our experts will examine your skin before suggesting the most suitable pimples marks treatment for your problem. So, fill in the form given below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you to book your appointment.