It’s vital to take proper care of skin as it is one of the most delicate organs in your body. In fact, it is the body’s outer layer that is the first defense to protect your body. To look after your skin, you have to follow a healthy lifestyle along with a healthy diet plan. In this way, you will look more beautiful than ever. Oily skin, however, suffers from a number of issues that include pimples, acne, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration. If you have oily skin and you are worried about such issues, we have a number of treatment options available to help, including peel treatments.
This procedure is also recognized as lunchtime peels. It works only to penetrate outermost layers of the skin. They include mild acids BHAs and AHAs.
- Skin Issues – This treatment option deals with whiteheads, blackheads, dull skin, dry skin, fine lines, minimal sun damage, and mild acne.
- Pain – These peels are pain-free. All you feel is the sensation of mild tingling.
- Downtime – No downtime is required and you will be capable of returning to your routine immediately after.
- Peeling Agents – Lactic acid, Jessner’s solution, fruit acids, and glycolic acids are used in low concentrations.
- A number of Recommended Sessions – Almost 6 to 10 sessions are recommended to get reliable results.
They are known as medium peels because this procedure targets middle layer of the skin in order to get rid of damaged cells.
- Skin Issues – It deals with whiteheads, blackheads, wrinkles, fine lines, photo-aging, sun damage, moderate skin discoloration, age spots, precancerous skin growth (actinic keratosis), hyper-pigmentation, and acne.
- Pain – The discomfort will be more than light peel. However, once your skin adjusts to the acid, this discomfort will reduce.
- Downtime – The recovery time period for this procedure is almost 1 to 2 weeks. During the initial 2 days of the procedure, your skin will appear red. Also, during this downtime period, you may observe peeling off and crust of the skin. You should use antibacterial solutions to heal quickly.
- Peeling Agents – Almost 50 percent of the agents are used in it.
- A number of Recommended Sessions – Almost 6 to 10 sessions are recommended to get desired results.
This procedure works by going deep into the skin tissues to penetrate damaged skin tissues. Hence, these peels should only be done by a professional. After getting a deep peel, you will notice a dramatic change in your skin condition.
- Skin Issues – It deals with moderate acne scarring, severe wrinkles, moderate level of fine lines, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Pain – Severe sunburn happens because of the agents used in it.
- Downtime – Almost 2 to 4 weeks are required to recover properly. Also, you may feel irritation, swelling, and redness on the area. Also, you have to soak the target area for about 4 to 6 times a day. The area will be bandaged. Your skincare specialist will also prescribe you an ointment that will assist in healing. You should take care of follow-up sessions.
- Peeling Agents – Baker’s phenol and TCA
- A number of Recommended Sessions – Multiple sessions are required to get desired outcomes.
Benefits of Peel Treatments
The following are outstanding benefits of these treatment procedures. Have a look!
- Assist in reducing the size of pores.
- Recover all kinds of acne scars.
- Boost collagen production.
- Assist in improving discoloration of the skin.
- Improve sagging, dull, and dry skin.
- Improve crow’s feet and fine lines.
- Improve the effects of photo-aging and damaged skin because of sun exposure.
- Assist in eliminating inflamed acne.
- Increase glow in skin and product radiant and hydrated skin.
- Assist reducing blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
- Improve uneven skin tone, dark spots, melasma, and sunspots.
Any questions? Contact us and get answers to your specific questions!