When some people reach a certain age, fine lines, wrinkles, and a droopy face, in general, begin to appear. At this stage, they want to reverse the clock or freeze time on their skin altogether. For this purpose, they turn to high tech technology, natural remedies, or both to hold on to their youthful skin for as long as possible.
One such treatment is Radio frequency facial which gives you, your youthful skin back. Let’s discuss the benefits of radio frequency facials in detail.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radiofrequency treatment is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure used to treat early signs of sagging or loose skin. It is beneficial for people who are in their 30s to 50s and have sagging facial tissues.
It treats the cheeks, forehead, area under the eyes, jawline, mid-face and neck.
When combined with other treatments, radiofrequency can be used to treat cellulite, acne, and pigmented and vascular issues. Also, it can be used in photorejuvenation and hair removal procedures.
How does radiofrequency facial work?
Radiofrequency helps in the stimulation of collagen production. During the treatment, the skin is heated to between 38-40 degrees with radiofrequency. The procedure takes about half an hour to treat the whole face and the only discomfort felt is some heat in the skin but not everyone feels it. There is no downtime so you can get the treatment done over the lunch hour period and return to work immediately after the procedure.
There may be some mild redness, swelling, blisters, and bumps immediately after the treatment but it does not happen to everybody and they fade away quickly.
Benefits of Radiofrequency Facials
- Fast and Painless. Radiofrequency facial treatment is a fast and painless procedure that produces immediate results.
- It tightens, lifts, and firms. Radiofrequency facial aids the skin in producing its own collagen and elastin; thus, tightening, firming, and lifting the skin.
- The results can last up to 2 years. The treatment not only stimulates the facial muscles but also triggers the skin to produce elastin and collagen fibers which have been lost over the years. Because of this the results usually last much longer compared to other types of facials.
- Tightens and tones. The skin will become tighter and firmer following the treatment because the heat from the radiofrequency device causes an instant tightening of the elastin fibers.
- Non-invasive. It is a non-invasive procedure hence no needles or scary-looking equipment is used.
- Instant results. The results are instantly visible, leaving you with a great mood because your skin will look younger and tighter.
- Treats cellulite. Radiofrequency heats up and breaks down cellulite which causes fat cells. The body then gets rid of them via the lymphatic drainage.
- The radiofrequency facial treatment has almost the same feeling as a hot stone massage. Hence, it is very relaxing and enjoyable. Don’t be surprised if you fall asleep during the procedure.
- The results are natural and desirable. Radio frequency facial relies on the body’s natural healing abilities. Thus, the results are much more natural as compared to other treatments in the market.
Radio frequency facial has numerous functions and benefits. It will turn back the time and you will get a rejuvenated skin back again. Make sure that the practitioner doing the treatment is a professional and board-certified. You can consult with the skin and laser experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® before getting the procedure. It will help you in getting the answers to all your questions regarding the treatment. Fill in the form and get a free consultation now!