Sweating is a mechanism that the body uses to cool off. But excessive sweating, commonly known as hyperhidrosis, can cause stress and embarrassment. But with Botox in Dubai, the condition can easily be treated.People with hyperhidrosis tend to sweat from different parts of their body including feet, hands, hairline and armpits. The reason this sweating has a name is because it cannot be taken care of by using the normal over-the-counter deodorants. There are two types of hyperhidrosis:
- Primary hyperhidrosis: This type of excessive sweating happens without any reason – medical or otherwise.
- Secondary hyperhidrosis: Also known as generalized hyperhidrosis, it is caused by certain medical conditions or happens as a side-effect of medication.
- Excessive sweating on your palms, face, feet, back, armpits and hands.
- Soft skin that leads to peeling.
- Dermatological infections on parts that tend to perspire.