Oxygen facial treatment helps to restore and rejuvenate the cells inside the human body. Because of severe pollution in today’s environment, the volume of oxygen in the human body is reducing. In fact, with time, our skin cells fail to receive more oxygen efficiently. Therefore, you may experience some skin issues, such as:
- sagging skin
- wrinkles and fine line
- dark patches caused by sun damage and aging
- enlarge pores
- rough and dull skin
Oxygen facial treatment can help you get rid of all these skin issues. It makes your skin plumper, hydrated, and younger. It is an effective and safe cosmetic procedure for skin upgrading. It gives you fast results and does not need any recovery time or downtime. You can easily continue your daily routine after getting the treatment.
You may get this procedure at home or the clinic. The choice is all yours, but you have to figure out things before making any decision.
Oxygen Facial At The Clinic
Oxygen facial is a quick but straightforward therapy which requires just half an hour to complete. The steps are here:
- The specialist will scan your skin and apply the serums which suit your skin.
- A handpiece infuser will apply the serums and creams.
- The pen-like device will be used to deliver oxygen to your skin.
- This step will pressurize the serums deep into your skin.
- This will make serums to infuse deep into the skin layers.
Oxygen Facial At Home
According to skin experts and beauticians, getting a facial massage once a month is vital for your skin. In case you want to get rid of all dead cells, excess oil, and dirt that accumulate in your skin, you must get an oxygen facial massage. If you are a busy person and don’t have time to visit a professional to get the procedure done, don’t worry as you can get a massage at your home.
The facial procedure is relatively easy. At first, you should collect the ingredients which will be used to massage your skin.
- almond powder 5 tablespoons
- bentonite powder 1 tablespoon
- add some water
- A few drops of rose oil
- A little amount of oatmeal powder
- 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide
Take an almond powder and bentonite powder with rose oil in a bowl. Now, mix them and add some water. It will be ready in the form of a paste.
- You will apply this cream all over your face with your hands and start a gentle massage.
- You will massage all parts of your face like the forehead, under your eyes, cheeks, chin, and ears.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, you will clean your face with a wet facial sponge.
- Now you will mix the oatmeal powder with just 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide and apply the mixture to your face and neck. Wait for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
If you would like to know whether you should get the oxygen facial treatment at home or the clinic, consult with your doctor in this regard. Also, you may check out the results and benefits keenly to make a decision. According to skin experts, getting the procedure done by an expert is better. A trained beautician will scan the skin first and then suggest a facial suitable for your skin. So, if you want to make your skin lighter, healthier, fresher, and smoother, then get the procedure done once in a month from a reliable spa or clinic like Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. We offer a free consultation to all our patients. Fill in the form below and book your appointment.