Radio frequency is an aesthetic technique that uses thermal energy to heat tissue and stimulate collagen and elastin production to tighten loose skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. This is the reason that it is being used in skincare treatments frequently.
Radio frequency manipulates skin cooling during treatment thereby heating and reducing fat cells in the treated area. RF is a non-invasive procedure that is used to tighten lax skin such as sagging jowls, thighs, abdomen, and arms. Also, it reduces wrinkles, improves cellulite, and contours body. In simple words, there are many applications of radio frequency in skin treatment.
Let’s discuss a few of them.
Skin Conditions Treated by Radio Frequency
- Stretch marks. Thousands of people are affected by stretch marks, from teenagers to adults. They can develop due to various reasons such as pregnancy in women, sudden weight gain, going to the gym, and so on. Radiofrequency treats them by targeting the problem area, stimulating collagen and elastin production, and improving their appearance.
- Cellulite. Cellulite is a nightmare for most of the women and are greatly disliked. Many individuals battle these dreaded ‘orange peel’. Radio frequency effectively breaks down the cellulite causing cells, leaving you with a much desirable skin.
- Skin Laxity. Skin laxity is quite a common problem among people and occurs due to genetics, aging, or weight loss. Radio frequency tightens the elastin fibers instantly, leaving you with a lifted and tighter skin from the very first treatment.
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines. Wrinkles and fine lines are the signs of aging and getting rid of them brings peace of mind. It is because most people fear getting old and showing aging signs is a big problem for them. Radio frequency treatment bursts those fine lines and smooths out the wrinkles on the skin, leaving you with younger-looking skin.
- Acne scarring. Acne scarring is something that most young adults have to contend with if they had really bad acne. Radio frequency effectively treats acne scarring giving you clear, healthy, smooth, and glowing skin after a few weeks of treatment.
Benefits of Radio Frequency
- Skin tightening. Radio frequency tightens the skin by sculpting soft tissues that are located deep within the skin layers. Collagen tissues are stimulated by responding to the radio frequency waves.
- Cellulite reduction. Radio frequency treatment produces heat that gets rid of excess fatty tissues which are commonly found in the buttocks and back of the thighs.
- Smooths liposuction effects. It is a guarantee that after undergoing a liposuction procedure, you will get a well-toned and smooth skin. RF treatments take care of issues like noticeable bumps which appear as a result of liposuction.
- Decreases body fat percentage. Radio frequency treatments decrease the percentage of body fats. RF generates heat that melts the body fat which is then drained from the body for effective removal.
- Body contouring. Radio Frequency treatments are used for body contouring which is done through the concentration of the structures which are found below the surface of the skin.
Radio frequency has numerous applications for skin treatments. It performs several functions to rejuvenate your skin. If you have any questions regarding the radio frequency treatments, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today. Our skincare experts will answer all your questions and will suggest you the best solution to your problem. You can get a free consultation by filling the form given below. So, book your appointment now!