The skin around your eyes is very thin, so fine lines tend to show up around eyes long before anywhere else. But it doesn’t mean that you cannot undo it or minimize the effect of aging around the eyes. You can certainly turn back the clock, iron out wrinkles & fine lines, eliminate dark circles & puffiness, and much more.
Today we will guide you on how to make your eyes aging-proof by sharing some valuable tips. By following these tips, you can remove all the aging signs around your eyes.
So, let’s begin
Eliminate Dark Circles
Panda eyes make you look much older, even more than fine lines. Yes, that’s true. It can be due to hyperpigmentation or a collection of blood vessels underneath your eyes. Here is how you can minimize those dark bags.
- Wear sunscreen religiously. Make sure you buy the one that provides a physical block.
- Use eye creams that have magnesium and caffeine in them.
- Make sure you consume a healthy diet loaded with fresh fruits and veggies.
- Go for dark circles removal treatment if you are struggling with extremely dark circles or the ones caused due to genetic factors.
De-puff Your Eyes
Eye tissues can retain fluid and result in puffiness underneath the eyes. Again, the puffiness can be genetic, brought on by margaritas, excessive salt intake, or seasonal allergies. Here are a few ways to fix it;
- Drink plenty of water as it helps to flush out the toxins and reduces puffiness.
- Treat your allergies as constant sneezing can result in puffiness and watery eyes.
- Visit a professional and ask for a suitable treatment. Often the topical treatments fail to work and professional help is required.
Treat Dry Skin
Dehydration can exaggerate fine lines, so softening your skin is one way to improve your appearance. Here is how you can deal with it;
- Moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize. Choose gentle and fragrance-free eye creams that gently hydrate your skin without making it oily.
- If you have any skin disease that causes dryness around your eyes, you can always visit a dermatologist and get a suitable treatment.
- Last but not the least, drink loads of water.
Minimize Fine Lines
Repetitive facial movements create those little wrinkles at the corners of the eyes, commonly referred to as crow’s feet. Here are a few ways to fix them and prevent them from deepening.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your skin from the sun and avoid future damage.
- Start using retinol with the recommendation of a dermatologist.
- Get professional fine lines and wrinkles treatment to erase them completely.
- You can also opt for Botox for a quick fix.
Fast Fixes for Tired Eyes
Choose the right concealer
It’s as instant as it gets. Invest in a good quality concealer that matches your skin. In an instant, you will be able to erase the darkness and get a fresh look.
Use shimmer strategically
If you are a fan of shimmery eye shadows, be careful. Applying it all over the eyelid can accentuate the creases. What should you do instead? Place a tiny bit of shimmery eye shadow at the inner corner of the eye, then spread it to your top and bottom lid for a wider and brighter eye appearance.
Be gentle to your lashes
Avoid extremely harsh mascaras and lash extensions. Nourish your lashes by applying castor oil every night as it will lengthen your lashes and makes them appear fuller.
I hope these tips and tricks helped you. However, if you are looking for an expert opinion regarding your skin, then you have come to the right place. Simply fill in the consultation form given below and one of our representatives will contact you to arrange one on one, free and no-obligatory consultation with our skincare experts.