Have you ever just noticed accidentally that your skin is revealing the signs of aging that you have never noticed before? No doubt, the process of aging is natural and it also makes your skin cells look old. Our skin loses collagen with time. However, there are the ways through which we can manage our skin and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. Sometimes, our skin just doesn’t need anything intense but just a little care. Specifically, you need to care your skin in summers. You can give a treat to yourself in the form of HydraFacial skin treatment. Here, at DCS, we are providing this advanced procedure that can serve as the best alternative to laser skin resurfacing. Continue reading to know more!
HydraFacial Skin Treatment Steps
Have a look at the 5 important steps of HydraFacial Treatment in Dubai.
- Detox – The very first step is to detoxify your skin. It will enhance the lymphatic circulation in your skin. So, this step will be helpful for increasing blood flow by providing additional oxygen refresh and stimulate your skin.
- Cleansing & Exfoliation – The second step is the cleansing and exfoliation of your skin. A gaze tip will be used to remove the dead skin cells by applying a serum on your detoxified skin. This serum contains loads of ingredients to support your skin and make it younger. These ingredients include botanical extracts, antioxidants, glucosamine, and lactic acid. All of these ingredients are considered as best to fulfill the requirements of your skin and provide a rejuvenating
- Brightening Agent – Third step includes the application of a brightening agent on your skin. A salicylic and glycolic solution is applied on the skin to generally congest the pores. As a result, you will get brighten skin. Also, this step will prepare your skin for the next step.
- Extraction – This step is not like other facials. In fact, this step is very gentle when you get hydrafacial Honey and Salicylic acid are utilized in this facial to draw out impurities and blackheads from your face. This step is considered as one of the most important steps to clean your skin. In addition to it, the process provides tightening effect.
- Hydration & Rejuvenation – Last but not least, hydration and rejuvenation is the last step to complete the treatment procedure. This step treats your new skin, the moisture it and nourishes the new fresh skin. A mixture of hyaluronic acid, multi-peptides, antioxidants, and peptides is used to support the level of collagen in your skin. This is not enough, an infrared LED light is applied on your skin that emits red light. This LED light soothes your skin and assists the skin to produce vitamin D in a natural way. As a result of this treatment, you will get a plump and soft skin with moisture and reducing the wrinkles.
To find out more about this treatment, you may contact us anytime. Our team of experts is always here to serve you and clear your queries before the procedure. We are providing our consultation for free of cost. We have made it easy for you to contact us. Simply fill the following form and one of our experts will get back to you. What are you waiting for? Go ahead, fill the form, and avail this opportunity now!