Your skin is more likely to become dry, brittle and rough in the winter season for a number of reasons. You may feel that your face has lost its vibrant and youthful glow and your skin needs some pampering for this party season. Here are some tips that will help you in keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
- Cleanse your skin regularly with the help of a good cleanser recommended by your dermatologist.
- You must moisturize your skin regularly through the winter season, so it does not become dry. Get a good moisturizing cream and a body lotion to keep your skin hydrated.
- Beauty is not just skin-deep, so it is important for you to drink plenty of water. Dehydration is clearly reflected through your skin. A person at average should drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Keep your diet balanced by adding fruits and vegetables to it.
- Don’t forget to slather your sunscreen while you are out in the sun. Ask your dermatologist to prescribe you a good quality sunscreen that protects your skin from sun damage.
- Never sleep with your makeup on. There are make-up wipes available at local drugstores that can save you when you are too lazy to wash your face.
There are a number of skin treatments available that will give you revitalized and youthful skin. Talk to your dermatologist so he/she can prescribe the most suitable treatment after examining your skin condition.
Chemical peel is an exfoliating treatment that takes away the dead and damaged layer of skin removing the appearance of any spots, correcting the irregularities and minimizing the enlarged pores. The procedure involves the application of an acidic solution to the skin that needs to be treated which is then peeled off.
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive technique that involves sloughing off the damaged and dead layer of the skin to give you fresher, smoother and younger skin after healing. Your skin may require more than one session of microdermabrasion for desired results.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation is a popular choice for a revitalized appearance of skin. It is the least invasive and painless procedure which involves delivering laser beams to the skin in a controlled way. These laser beams remove the affected skin revealing a new skin that is smooth, soft and younger looking.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is the leading cosmetic clinic that offers a number of skin treatments to enhance your appearance by attending all your cosmetic needs. Consult with our dermatologists and improve your skin health. We offer free initial consultation to our patients and you can book an appointment by filling the form given below.