Laser Liposuction SurgeryAs is the case with various body changing cosmetic procedures, the candidacy of each patient is evaluated and calculated by the plastic surgeon which also includes their medical history. Usually candidates for laser liposuction should the following basic pointers.
- They are not obese and are as close as they can to their healthy weight.
- They are dieting and exercising but it is not addressing the stubborn fat deposits around the limbs, waist or neck.
- They are mentally stable but find difficulty in resuming their social due to lower self-esteem about their physique.
- They do not suffer from some contradicting disease, are not addicted to over-the-counter-meds and can give up smoking for the prescribed time period.
- They have realistic expectations from surgery and do not see it as a method of weight loss.