Are you sick of extra fat layers on your face and cheeks? Have exercise and dieting failed to help you get rid of excess fat deposits under the chin? Are you seeking an effective and quick remedy for love handles? If yes, then Lipolysis treatment may be an ideal option for you.
Lipolysis is the most advanced non-surgical and painless technique used for removing localized fat deposits on small areas of the body. Let’s understand what whole process is about and what the theory behind it is.
What is Lipolysis?
Lipolysis is a non-surgical process that provides with instant fat reduction in chin, cheeks and cheek bone. It is also used for fat melting in the areas of body with soft fat such as belly, inner thighs, hips and buttocks. Besides this, it gives good results for cellulite removal as well.
Theory behind Lipolysis
With Lipolysis technique, you can get rid of those small stubborn fat deposits that are unresponsive to diet and exercise and regain your body contour within no time. The technique uses a standard ingredient, known as phosphatidylcholine (PPC), mixed with certain other active ingredients including enzymes and minerals to break down the fat molecules to fatty acids. These ingredients are administered into the fat layer just underneath the skin. Fatty acids are then transported to the liver via blood stream and thrown out of the body. This process does not change the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
Benefits of Lipolysis treatment
Lipolysis has a number of advantages over other fat reduction procedures, which include:
- Non-invasive treatment: It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that does not cause any severe pain and discomfort during and after the treatment.
- No downtime: Lipolysis treatment does not require any downtime. It means you will be able to return to your work immediately after the procedure. This is why, this treatment is also known as lunch time procedure.
- Minimal recovery time: Healing and recovery time of Lipolysis treatment is also minimal as it does not involve any incisions or cuts.
- Effective for treating hard to reach areas: Lipolysis is also effective to break down the fat deposits in the areas that that might not be effectively treated by other body shaping procedures.
- Minimal side effects: No serious complications and risks are associated with this procedure and the after affects are also minimal and temporary. It may cause slight swelling, bruising and burning sensation.
- Even and instant results: Lipolysis provides the patient with even and instant results. It means, you will not notice any bumps on your skin after treatment. This benefit is what makes the treatment popular.
If you have excess fat on certain areas of body and you want to get rid of it in an effective and non-invasive manner, book a free consultation with our skin care experts today. To book a consultation, visit our clinic or fill the free online consultation form given below.