Body hair is something every woman hates. Instead, women love to have silky and smooth, velvet-like skin that feels good to the touch. Unfortunately (or otherwise), body hair is a natural phenomenon that will continue to come back every time you get rid of them. This can be very problematic and highly inconvenient.
Traditional methods of hair removal are a nuisance and time taking. You have to make a run for the wax or razor every few weeks to keep the growth of hair under control. But guess what? Permanent Hair Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi is the answer to your concerns if you’re sick of regular waxing, shaving and tweezing.
Let’s find out more about this method!
How Permanent Hair Removal Work
Laser technology is the most widely used method in cosmetic procedures to help people rid of undesired bodily hair. Regardless of the areas you want to be hair-freed, laser hair removal can really help. The procedure involves a highly concentrated light beamed onto hair follicles of the targeted areas. Within minutes, the hair follicles are destroyed and over the next two weeks, the treated hair fall out. The results of the treatment are immediately visible, however, the procedure usually involves sitting down for a series of sessions to get completely rid of all hair. With every session, you’ll see the hair reducing till they are gone completely.
Benefits of Permanent Hair Removal
Permanent hair removal using laser definitely have its load of pros. Some of them include:
- No more regular waxing, shaving and tweezing
- The procedure is very safe
- Helps rid of hair in larger areas
- It is far less painful than the regular methods of hair removal
- There is no damage to the skin itself
- The procedure is quick, convenient and easy
- The results last forever
While laser hair removal treatment is relatively safe, it doesn’t mean there are no risks involved. It’s just that the probability for those side effects to happen is very rare. Some of those potential risks include:
- Purple coloring of the skin in tanned areas
- Hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation
- Itching after the treatment
- Redness and swelling of the skin
- Pain and numbing in the treated areas
Cost of Permanent Hair Removal
Laser hair removal has no fixed cost. The price of a treatment vary greatly, mostly depending on the following factors:
- The size of the treated area
- The number of required treatments
- The experience of the surgeon
- The location of the clinic
Finding a Hair Removal Clinic
When you’re investing so much time, energy and money into making yourself look better, you no doubt should spend an equal amount of energy on finding the right clinic. There are thousands of clinics and hospitals providing permanent hair removal solutions, but you should choose yours after careful consideration of the following points:
- Is the surgeon qualified to carry out the treatment?
- Does the surgeon have adequate experience in hair removal?
- How many years has the clinic been in business?
- What is the feedback of people who have availed the services of the particular surgeon/clinic?
- Is the location of the clinic continent?
- Is the pricing of the procedure in line with market rates?
Finding answers to these questions is likely going to help you a lot in finding the right clinic and the best surgeon!
If you’re considering a permanent hair removal treatment in Abu Dhabi, then you have arrived at just the right spot. We, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, are providing a free consultation to our existing and new clients. If you have any questions in mind or need extra information, sign up the form below and get in touch. One of our representatives will love to get in touch and arrange your free consultation session with one of our hair removal surgeons.