Do you feel your skin is becoming dull and rough? Are dark patches appearing on our skin? Are you worried about those fine lines and wrinkles showing up on your skin? If your answer is yes, you are not alone! Aging is an inevitable process and everyone experiences its affects – sooner or later. However, if you want to reverse those aging signs, IPL laser photo rejuvenation is worth considering. Keep reading to know how this non-surgical and non-invasive treatment can help you eradicate aging affects.
What is Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser photo rejuvenation?
IPL photo rejuvenation is a FDA-cleared breakthrough skin care treatment that involves age-defying skin care. It treats the aging and damaged skin non-invasively causing no breaks or disruption on the surface of the skin. It is an ideal option for treating effects of photo-aging as well with minimal complications, risks and recovery time. This treatment gives remarkable results for a variety of skin conditions. Listed below are some common uses of IPL photo rejuvenation:
- Lightening or removing age spots, sun spots and brown blotches on face, neck, hands, chest or other areas of body
- Treats pigmentation disorders such as freckles and blemishes
- Reducing redness, dilated blood vessels and broken blood vessels
- Helps control flushing
- Improves skin texture by stimulating collagen production
- Helps tighten enlarged pores and reduce oiliness
What IPL photo rejuvenation treatment involves?
The IPL photo rejuvenation procedure is very simple and short totally non-surgical. Listed below are the steps involved in the procedure:
Application of cooling gel – the procedure is non-invasive but cooling gel is applied on the treatment area to avoid any burn or damage to surface skin.
Light is introduced to the skin – then a hand piece is used to introduce pulses of light flash to the skin. You may feel slight stinging sensation like rubber band is snapping on your skin during trearment. Light penetrates the skin and repairs the damages in the skin layers.
Gel is wiped and cold pack is applied – finally, cooling gel on the skin is wiped and cold pack is applied to reduce the discomfort and burning sensation.
Side effects of IPL photo rejuvenation
As mentioned above, IPL photo rejuvenation is non-invasive treatment, no severe risks are associated with it. However, it carries some minimal temporary side effects. You may experience slight redness and swelling on the treated area. These symptoms resolve within a couple of hours. The treatment requires no downtime. You will be able to apply makeup and resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
IPL photo rejuvenation requires multiple sessions to give optimal results and the number of sessions varies from one individual to other depending on severity of damage caused to the skin. The outcomes will become visible within a few weeks after treatment. Completing course of required sessions will give you desired results.
Benefits of IPL photo rejuvenation treatment
IPL photo rejuvenation treatment has immense advantages on other options available. Listed below are some significant benefits of the treatment.
- No cuts and incisions – the procedure is totally non-surgical and non-invasive. It does not involve any cuts or incisions and does not cause any damage to healthy skin.
- Minimal recovery and downtime – since, IPL laser photo rejuvenation is non-invasive procedure, no downtime is associated with it and it requires minimal time for recovery.
- Affordable – IPL photo rejuvenation is affordable yet effective treatment as compared to many other options.
If you feel you need IPL laser photo rejuvenation to reverse the signs of aging becoming visible on your skin or have any queries regarding procedure, don’t delay booking a free consultation with our laser experts. To book an appointment, contact us now or fill the free online consultation form below. You can also get your queries answered online.