Dark circles around eyes is a very common condition in both men and women. The appearance of dark circles can make you look tired, aged and less presentable. These might appear in brown, black and purple color.
Causes of Dark Circles
One must understand the causes of the dark circles to avoid them. There can be a number of reasons for the appearance of dark circles beneath the eyes like;
- Your genetics can be a reason.
- You have lost fat in the area below the eyes.
- You have an irregular sleeping pattern or you are sleep deprived most of the time.
- You don’t take enough rest.
- You rub your eyes a little too much
- You don’t drink enough water. You are drinking too much caffeinated drinks.
- You consume alcohol.
- You don’t consume required nutrition. You are vitamin or iron deficient.
- You are suffering from a kidney disorder.
Laser treatment is considered the most effective option for treating dark circles beneath the eyes. The fractional CO2 technique is most commonly used by laser specialists to remove the appearance of dark circles.
Laser light is delivered to the treatment area with the help of a handheld instrument. The heat of laser will eliminate the sagging skin. It will promote the natural collagen production to improve the quality of the skin. Fractional CO2 laser treatment will resurface your skin and remove the appearance of a number of skin conditions which include the appearance of lines and wrinkles around eyes and Dark spots below the eyes.
Benefits of a Laser Treatment
- It is a minimally invasive procedure
- No downtime is required
- It does not cause any damage to your skin
- It can be used as a treatment for many cosmetic conditions to enhance your appearance
- There is no pain involved
- No anesthesia is required
If you have dark circles and are looking for a treatment to get rid of it, laser treatment is the right option for you. Fill in the given form to get answers to your queries or a free consultation with our doctors at our clinic, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery.