Skin is considered the essential organ of our body that protects the valuable assets of our body. Our skin is just like a piece of silk that seems good and beautiful only when it is smooth. On the other hand, if we get any scratch on it, it seems rough. So, it is necessary to take care of your skin to look beautiful and attractive. If you get any kind of injury whether it is a small scratch or a serious injury, it may leave one or more scars on your skin.
Most of the time, only a small pimple leaves a bad mark or scar on your face. In such a situation, you need to get the treatment to get rid of that scar. There are many people out there who are seeking the best scar removal treatment. If you are one of them then this blog is for you.
Read on to know about the top 5 scar removal treatments and their cost range.
Types Of Scar
First of all, it is important for you to know that the scar is not of only one type. There are various kinds of scars and you need to select a treatment on the basis of the type. Some of the most common scar types are;
- Contracture Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
- Acne Scars
- Keloid Scars
Possible Treatment Options
As it is already discussed that you need to select the treatment on the basis of the type of your Scar. Hence, the following are some of the most used treatments.
- Topical treatments – this option is suitable for you if you have got the scar as a result of an injury or even a minor cut.
- Surgical treatment – your doctor may recommend a surgical method if your scar is deep and you got it as a result of an accident.
- Injections – if you don’t want to go under the knife and your scar is deep then the injections may help you in this regard. These injections include steroids and fillers.
- Laser treatment – another option that is widely used nowadays is laser treatment. Laser resurfacing or laser fractional CO2 is used to treat the scar.
- A combination – you may need a combination of treatments in order to get the expected results. For example, if your scar is deep and you want to get smooth skin as a result then after resurfacing or surgical treatment your doctor may recommend some topical medications.
Scar Removal Treatment Cost
You need to know the fact that every individual is different from the other, so the cost varies for every person on the basis of different aspects. The main aspects include the condition of your Scar, the selected type of treatment, the expertise of your doctor, and the expected results. So, it is highly recommended to get a consultation with your doctor to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Mentioned-above are the top five scar removal treatments that can help you get rid of scars permanently. You should treat these scars in order to live a quality life that is full of confidence. However, which treatment option is best for you? Only a skin specialist can answer that. You can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® to get high-quality scar removal treatments. You may avail of our FREE consultation for this purpose. Simply fill the following form and book your appointment!