Most Hollywood celebrities are known for their love of cosmetic surgery, but a lot of them do not admit to the procedures in public. In the recent past actress Courtney Cox admitted to having used Ultherapy and loving it.
Ms Courtney insisted that this procedure – Ultherapy – was her anti-aging secret, considering she is an unbelievable 50 years old, although she looks way younger than that. This procedure is used to minimize any aging signs from the face and neck areas by tightening loose and aging skin.
- First and foremost, Ultherapy is cleared by the FDA as the only non-invasive cosmetic procedure that targets the subcutaneous tissues below the skin without any incisions on the surface.
- Ultherapy has no downtime. This means that anyone who undergoes this particular procedure does not need to take any time out of his/her normal routine to recover. Actually, one can easily have it over lunch time then go back to work.
- Ultherapy uses ultrasound imaging, and as result the specialist/surgeon can easily see the targeted area for treatment on a monitor as it happens, therefore leaving very little to no room for mistake.
- This procedure, also known as an ‘uplift’, is a viable option for those who do not want to have the invasive procedure of a surgical facelift. The results are almost similar, although Ultherapy is used for situations where the aging process has not taken an extra toll.
- The results after an Ultherapy treatment can be seen almost immediately and continue to improve for the next two to three months and they can last up to 18 months before you get a second session.
- The treatment using Ultherapy can take between 30 minutes to one hour depending on the size of the area targeted for treatment.
- The results of an Ultherapy procedure appear very natural, compared to other procedures. This is because the toned and tight skin starts to develop gradually for a period of two to three months; and sometimes can continue for up to six months, giving you a more firm and toned look.
- Last but not least, when you get an Ultherapy treatment, there are no scars whatsoever. The most you can get is a bit of redness on the targeted area which disappears within a couple of hours or after a day or two.
You can get in touch with Dubai Cosmetic Surgery for a free consultation on Ultherapy treatment where the surgeon will give you detailed information on the procedure.