Mesotherapy is an effective and popular cosmetic treatment that is useful for the treatment of a number of conditions. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the renowned clinics offering its services for Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai. Mesotherapy treatment is the procedure in which injectables are used to treat various conditions. FDA approved medicines, minerals and vitamins are used in these injectables. Beneficial uses of Mesotherapy treatment are as follows.
Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation:
Mesotherapy brings significant improvement in the appearance of face by injecting some chemicals. During the procedure series of injections are administered in the skin by hand or injection device. Nearly 4 sessions with intervals of two to three weeks are required for treatment.
Mesotherapy for body contouring:
Mesotherapy is also beneficial for body contouring as it burns the fat. Injections are administered in the area having excessive fat; the chemicals used in injections burn the fat and gives shape and contour to the body.
Mesotherapy for cellulite:
Cellulite is the dimply appearance of skin and Mesotherapy effectively makes the skin smooth by removing humps and bumps. Mesotherapy for cellulite requires nearly three to four treatments and with intervals of three to four weeks.
Mesotherapy for hair growth:
The most important use of Mesotherapy treatment is as hair loss treatment. Few injections having serums are injected in the area of scalp having thin hair and these serums activate the growth and survival of hair follicles and also stimulate the blood circulation.
Benefits of Mesotherapy treatment:
Mesotherapy treatment is very beneficial treatment and treats multiple conditions effectively.’
- The treatment is non invasive.
- It does not require general anesthesia, only local anesthesia is used to minimize the comfort.
- The treatment also stimulates the blood circulation to the treatment area.
- The treatment offers even and effective results.
- This treatment offers long lasting results if the person maintains healthy lifestyle and diet after the treatment.
Risks of Mesotherapy treatment:
Mesotherapy is very beneficial treatment option and there are no severe side effects associated with the procedure. However it causes some minor side effects that are temporary, here they are.
- Slight burning sensation that is common during and after the procedure.
- Minor swelling and redness that occurs after the procedure and subsides in few days.
- Chemicals injected can cause allergic reactions.
- Infection can occur at the injection site.
- Swelling and lumps are made under the skin but it is very rare.
- Irritation and inflammation can occur in the skin tissues and this is also very rare.
Above given are some common side effects of Mesotherapy treatment but they also be minimized by selecting highly skilled dermatologist. You can avail these services for Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery for surely.