Aging is a natural process that comes with some inevitable signs. Wrinkles and lines are the very first signs to appear and are mostly unacceptable for people. The appearance of wrinkles on the skin makes it look older and tired. For diminishing wrinkles, people go for a number of procedures like home remedies, anti-aging creams, and even cosmetic procedures. However, fillers injection is effective as well as quick remedy for this purpose. Dubai – being home of fashion and cosmetic treatments – has a number of clinics offering filler treatment. Before you opt for fillers, know some important facts about them.
What are Filler Injections?
Filler injections are basically injectables that use natural or synthetic products to diminish wrinkles and restore the fullness and volume of the face. The following are the beneficial uses of fillers.
- Smooth out the facial lines and wrinkles.
- Enhance the shallow parts of the skin.
- Plump up the lips giving them the fuller and youthful look.
- Minimize the appearance of scars.
Fillers are perfect for early signs of aging and give very beneficial results when used with a facelift.
What is the procedure?
The procedure for injecting dermal fillers is very simple and easy. There are various kinds of fillers and your dermatologist selects the appropriate one after examining your skin. After that, proper injection sites are marked and suitable quantities of fillers are injected in the skin. Ointments and local anesthesia are also used to make the pain or discomfort tolerable. The time required by the procedure depends on the areas that require treatment; the duration can be 15 minutes or an hour.
What are the types of fillers?
There are various types of dermal fillers and the suitable one is used to treat a specific issue. Different substances are used in fillers that can be natural or synthetic. Some most commonly used types of dermal fillers are given below.
- Collagen: Collagen is the most commonly used dermal filler and has been in use for a long period of time. They improve the texture and shape of the skin. Collagen is known for its safety and beneficial results. These fillers are also inexpensive as compared to others and anesthesia is also not required for its administration.
- Restylane/Juvederm: The most popular alternative of collagen fillers are Restylane fillers. They are used to eliminate the wrinkles and folds of the skin. Hyaluronic acid is used in Restylane that is naturally found in the skin and is responsible for giving fullness and volume to the skin.
- Sculptra: Synthetic polymer is used to synthesize Sculptra that is safe for cosmetic uses. Sculptra also increases the level of collagen and is an important ingredient to keep the skin hydrated and wrinkle-free.
- Radiesse: They are gel like fillers that use calcium hydroxyapatite. They work the same as Sculptra but along with increasing the level of collagen, they also improve the contour and definition of the face.
The Bottom Line
Hence, it is proved that filler injections are the perfect way of getting youthful skin. In order to choose the most suitable type of filler, you need to consult a dermatologist. Only he/she can choose the type of filler that perfectly suits your skin. For this purpose, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® and get a free initial consultation. You can book an appointment by calling us or filling in the form given below.