Botox is an option for those women who are scared of going under the knife or don’t have enough time for the downtime associated with the breast augmentation surgery. Botox has been very popular for wrinkles treatment by relaxing the facial muscles and now it can be used as a replacement to a breast lift.
Does it Work?
Botox is an effective muscle relaxant. It can be used to relax the pectoral muscles in the breasts which make shoulders to take all the strain. The procedure of breast lift with botox takes only 30 minutes to complete.
The treatment involves injectables to make your skin smooth and cleavage plumped up. The injections include a botulinum and saline concoction. A numbing cream is applied to make the process virtually pain-free. The number of injections may vary but at an average around 12 injections are made in the breast’s pectoral muscles which are then relaxed. The weight of the breasts is transferred to surrounding chest muscles and shoulders.
Who should consider a Botox Breast Lift?A botox breast lift might be right treatment option for you if;
- You want a non-invasive and non-surgical lift
- Your breast size is between a cup size A and C
- Your breasts are sagging because of aging or sun damage
- your breasts have lost shape and firmness after pregnancy
- you need a quick treatment without any downtime
- You want instant results
- You want temporary results
Who should not Consider a Botox Breast Lift?A botox breast lift might not be right treatment option for you if;
- You have larger breasts
- You are looking for more permanent results
- You are pregnant
Benefits of a Botox Breast Lift
- It is a quick and painless procedure
- It is a safe and minimally invasive procedure
- There is no downtime required
- There are no side effects related to this treatment
- It can make your breasts appear lifted, raised and firm.
You will be able to feel the effect of botox right after the treatment, however, final results will take 2 to 3 days to be visible. The results of botox are not permanent as a surgical breast lift. The effects are likely to disappear after four to six months but you can sustain the results by undergoing follow-up sessions.
If you are thinking of treatment options for a breast lift, you can consult an expert at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. Fill in the required information in the given form to get a free consultation with one of our cosmetic surgeons.