Hair Transplant in Dubai has become a very popular treatment. Most clinics in the UAE are now offering or planning to offer hair transplant surgery. But as fast as Hair Transplant is becoming common, so are the methods used in this procedure.
The UAE market recently welcomed the Robotic method of hair transplant in Dubai, and most hair transplant patients are wondering if it is better compared with the Stem Cell FUE, which is exclusively offered at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery clinic, the leading hair transplant center in the Middle East.
Since we are always being asked which one is better, we have put down the differences between these two methods of hair transplant in Dubai, and we will let you be the judge of it.
- Cost: The robotic hair transplant system is more expensive without any doubt. 2500 grafts will cost you anywhere upwards of AED 45,000, while the same number of grafts with Stem Cell FUE will start from AED 15,000 only, which is very fair considering the AED 30,000 difference.
- Success Rate: With Stem Cell FUE, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery guarantees you 100% hair growth success, while the robotic method of hair transplantation gives only 80% success rate. If you are still not convinced, take a look at the next point.
- Gauge needle size: The Robotic system uses the 1.2mm sized needle, while stem cell FUE uses 0.6mm needle. By now you are wondering what the big deal is with the needle size. Well, a bigger sized needle, like the one used by the Robotics will damage the donor area, meaning the wounds created will take longer to heal. By using the 0.6mm sized needle, the micro wounds are minimal, meaning faster healing of the donor area.
- Large Grafts: A larger gauge needle means large grafts. Not only does this damage the donor area as we said above, but it also causes shock loss of the native hair. This means that since the grafts are large when implanted on the target area, chances are you will lose the remaining hair on that area, because the wound created is as big as the graft. On the other hand, Stem Cell FUE harvests micro grafts with the 0.6mm gauge needle, which means minimal shock loss of the native hair, if any.
- Natural results and hair line: Stem Cell FUE guarantees natural results mostly due to the size of the grafts implanted as well as the minimal shock loss. With robotic hair transplantation, the results look very unnatural, and people around you can tell you had a hair transplant surgery due to the huge hair grafts which produced hair plugs.
- Hair Density: Since Stem Cell FUE uses micrografting, this means more grafts are able to be harvested and implanted on the target area i.e. 3000+ grafts. It creates more density in the area, as well as to the donor area, which was left undamaged. With robotics, only 2500 grafts can be harvested and implanted at one time. This is in addition to the shock loss and the larger grafts, which means the density of the implanted grafts, will be very minimal. Instead of looking natural, your new hairs will most likely look like implanted hair plugs; not to mention the damaged donor area which will not re-grow back to 100% density.
- Last but not least, we all know that machines are only as good as the operator. If the person operating that robotic hair transplantation system is not great with the old fashioned way of hair transplant in Dubai, then the machine will not produce different results. The results will always be as good as the operator. But since Stem Cell FUE is all about that “personal touch”, the hair transplant surgeons ensure all grafts are harvested and implanted with perfection.
If you have any questions on Stem Cell FUE method of hair transplant, call us or fill the form given for a free consultation.